PDA

View Full Version : Can not post in Swapping & Selling ?

JWFilips
06-05-2014, 09:22 AM
For some reason as of last night I can not post in the Swapping & Selling section
I get this error

404 Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /newthread.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

JWFilips
06-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Can't make any changes on my posts! What is going on?
I haven't heard a thing about this! What's up!!!!

dilly
06-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Have you tried PMing the moderator for S&S?

Joe504
06-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Are you using a Web browser or your smartphone? Have you tried a different browser?

Love Life
06-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Ok I'm starting to Get really PO here! Can't make any changes on my posts! What the heck is going on? HeY Mods! Hey Owner! you guys have a problem here!!!
I haven't heard a thing about this! What's up!!!!

Calm down. The mods, administrators, and owner do a great job of keeping this forum running. They will get to your issue.

500MAG
06-05-2014, 09:59 PM
I had the same issue some time last year. PM'd the Mod and it was taken care of by the next morning.

oneokie
06-05-2014, 10:12 PM
I looked at your permissions and everything is set so that you can post in S&S. Others have been experiencing the same issue, and the PTB are aware of the problem and working on getting it fixed.

JWFilips
06-06-2014, 06:34 AM
Sorry folks .......Just getting very frustrated:

I tried all day yesterday and only could post in one or two sections; both at home & at work, so I'm using different systems with the same problem. Dumping the cookies & caches & restarting did not fix the issue as of this morning. Seems like this is one of the only places I can post now

JWFilips
06-07-2014, 03:12 PM
OK It has been a few days : I'm just sitting here hoping! ......... and nothing has changed!
Still getting a 406 error code
Can't anyone here in charge get this fixed?
Why is it random? I can post in some threads but not in others???
I have Cleaned caches.......... dumped cookies........... changed browsers.....Reloged In!
Gee I guess I need to register as a new user...then maybe after 30 posts, then !!!
Please can you guys fix this?
With much anxiety,
Jim

Gunload Master
06-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Things are being worked on, its been a slow process but we are working on it.