PDA

View Full Version : RCBS kudos... again!

georgerkahn
05-30-2014, 03:47 PM
I have a piece of Reloading Equipment made by RCBS which Fred Flintstone may have had before I acquired it in the mid 1970's. Over this past winter, a bolt got rust and corrosion on it (which I did OK in removing) and a spring -- that, without a doubt I ruined, trying to increase its power to move rusty bolt shoulder. Just on a hunch, and thanks to other Cast Boolit notes on this site, I sent an email to RCBS customer service. For one, I'd be surprised if they still had these parts in stock; and, for two, I happily offered to pay for these -- if available. The email cost me but a few minutes time.

Much to my very pleasant surprise, a small padded envelope arrived in today's post with both of these parts -- and an invoice indicating "no charge"!!! Just ten days time!

If this is not truly wonderful -- I do not know what is. Too often one hears of all sorts of non-support nowadays, but RCBS clearly is the exception.

So much, I elected to share this with you. It may not make a difference to which brand you may elect to purchase for future reloading projects - but it surely has directed mine to this manufacturer!

THANK YOU AGAIN, RCBS!!!!

Bayou52
05-30-2014, 08:48 PM
I've written many times over that RCBS gets my business the old fashioned way - they EARN it.

Your story is the typical case, not the exception......

ReloaderFred
05-30-2014, 09:33 PM
Now if we could only get car companies to follow their example............