PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Centerl NC interested in a group order for some BP?

bones92
05-28-2014, 11:09 AM
Wanted to post this in the Trader forum, but for some reason I don't have that ability (yet). I'm kind of new to Cast Boolits, but have been a longtime member at Gunboards.

I've been bitten by the BP bug (again) the last couple years, and I'd like to order some real BP soon. If there are any in the Central NC (around Raleigh-Durham and surrounding areas) who would like to save through a group purchase, please let me know. I think we can get GOEX at about $16 total, per 1-lb can. KIK would be around $14 per can.

Mods, if this needs to be moved to the Classifieds, that's fine (but I don't seem to have the permission to do so).

BruceB
05-28-2014, 12:14 PM
I'm a LONG way from North Carolina, but was wondering if you've been to

www.mainepowderhouse.com

This outfit handles almost all brands that I'm aware of, and pays shipping charges.

Cases of powder may be mix-matched for brands and powder granulation , as well.

bones92
05-28-2014, 02:24 PM
Thanks, Bruce. I was planning to order from https://www.powderinc.com/index.html It all depends on whether one orders at least 25 lbs. One would have to play around with the quantities to determine the best deal if less than 25 lbs were ordered.