PDA

View Full Version : The people on this site rock!

glassparman
05-21-2014, 11:12 PM
Ok so I don't have enough posts on the site to post a "straight shooter" for waltham41 but we had an awesome trade and he shipped me exactly what he described!!

So I just thought I would post in general that I really like the quality of people on this website.

I frequent a site called calguns.net and the people are just plain rude! So it is refreshing to deal with nice folks on this site here.

Thanks to all of you and waltham41 is a "straight shooter"!

Ha, now I hope I don't get in trouble for posting in the wrong area ;)

Rhino45
05-21-2014, 11:18 PM
I agree I get a lot of great info and ideas from this forum

wgr
05-21-2014, 11:43 PM
I thought i knew about casting until i came here.Mn all i was doing was melting lead. theses guys showed me how to cast boolits. i will never soak up all theses guys know about casting

fatelk
05-22-2014, 10:53 AM
I've been coming here for quite a while, and have found the same thing. I've dealt with a lot of great folks whenever I've bought or sold anything on here. This is one of the most friendly and civil forums I've found, even yet.

After reading through multiple page threads about what all is wrong here, thank you for starting a reality-check thread about what is right. :)

I thought i knew about casting until i came here.Mn all i was doing was melting lead.

Exactly! That describes me perfectly. I thought I was on top of things, having done it for many years. Over the course of a couple years I was sure humbled, but I learned a lot.

chsparkman
05-22-2014, 12:59 PM
I used to just dabble, but because of this forum now I'm totally immersed. A lot poorer, too, but it sure is fun.

Ajax
05-23-2014, 05:32 AM
The knowledge base here is unchallenged on the net. The fact that it is freely given with safety, care and yes love, makes it the best.

Andy

Bullshop Junior
05-23-2014, 12:44 PM
I used to just dabble, but because of this forum now I'm totally immersed. A lot poorer, too, but it sure is fun.

A lot poorer seems to be a common issue. Something we do to save money ends up costing us more in the end.

dtknowles
05-23-2014, 09:51 PM
A lot poorer seems to be a common issue. Something we do to save money ends up costing us more in the end.

I did not set out to save money when I started reloading, I just wanted more reasons to shoot and to shoot more without spending more money. This hobby has saved be a lot of money, if I did not reload and shoot, I would be engaging in some other activity that would likely be much more expensive. Reloading and shooting keeps me out of trouble. I could be looking at buying a Yacht or a motor home, just the insurance on one of those could buy a lot of primers and powder.

Tim