05-21-2014, 05:15 PM
Moved

dbosman
05-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Those look good.
I like the flashlight holder.

Ajax
05-22-2014, 05:35 AM
You might want to look at becoming a vendor sponsor here. Also this should be in swapping and selling area.

Andy

Beesdad
05-22-2014, 11:04 AM
I need to place an order for these... They look great

JesterGrin_1
05-26-2014, 03:57 AM
I think it looks like a very nice product along with many other parts and modifications that are available for the LEE. But after looking at some of the prices for these parts one might not only be money ahead but may also have less aggravation by simply going with a Dillon Press. But that is just a personal observation as I do not currently nor plan to load enough to qualify the use of a progressive press.

Beesdad
05-26-2014, 10:29 AM
I think it looks like a very nice product along with many other parts and modifications that are available for the LEE. But after looking at some of the prices for these parts one might not only be money ahead but may also have less aggravation by simply going with a Dillon Press. But that is just a personal observation as I do not currently nor plan to load enough to qualify the use of a progressive press.

No reloading expert here but I have a fair amount of exposure to Lee progressive press. I am sure that that the Dillon is a fine system but when I compare price a comparable press from Dillon would be at least twice the price. I have seen the Load Master w/ dies advertised for less than $ 210.00 in the last few weeks. I purchased one new in the box w/o dies two weeks ago for $93.00.

I am a Lee Load Master fan for sure because they work for me and I currently operate 5... No aggravation they just work if you spend the time understanding the operation and function. I currently load 3-4K rounds per month.. All I need now is someone to operate them for me so I can have some trigger time.

r1kk1
05-26-2014, 01:49 PM
No aggravation they just work if you spend the time understanding the operation and function. I currently load 3-4K rounds per month

Beesdad, elaborate on understanding operation and function. How are your stations set up on the LM?

I like 3rd party products. I wish Mike all the best in his business venture. This list has some great vendors.

I find the LM very limited in the cartridge range it will load. I never understood why they don't release shellplates to cover newer cartridges or subcalibers. Maybe Mike will make shellplates to fill the void.

I've never consider the price of tools. They should be one time investments amortized over a lifetime. If not, they go back and I look elsewhere, regardless of price. I try to buy a few barrels for T/C or my Savage every year and these are chambered in wildcats. Setting up for a new cartridge is the nature of the beast with custom or semi custom stuff that can be quite spendy, especially when multiple form dies are concerned. I have just about every shellplate made for my press so I buy a new toolhead to go along with the dies.

The LM has not been the crown jewel of Lee. Hopefully, the factory will continue to improve the press and add new shellplates to catch up to stuff already out there. I think 3rd party vendors offer things that increase the enjoyment of the tool. I may not own a LM, but I can appreciate the fine maching Mike offers. It's a work of functional art.

Take care

r1kk1

VHoward
05-26-2014, 04:25 PM
I had a LM. It did not work for me. Had problems continually with the priming system despite the videos at loadmastervideos.com. I tried all the mods at the time and still could not get it to work. I sold the thing as I considered it useless to me since it would not function fully. What's the point in owning a progressive press if you have to prime off the press? I went with Dillon after that and have not regretted it.

Mike's products do solve the problems inherent with the loadmaster and if I still had one I would not hesitate to buy mike's mods to get it to work like it should. However, I am not going to go out and buy another load master just so I can buy the mods. If I happen to stumble upon one of those deals you just can't pass up, then maybe.

pretzelxx
05-26-2014, 04:30 PM
This makes me want to buy a lee press!

sparky45
05-26-2014, 06:03 PM
I have a Dillon 650 with all the goodies and enjoy using it when I load large batches of ammo at one time. I recently purchased two used LLM's and now have them set up to load 45ACP and .380ACP respectfully. Both have Mike's Turret mod as well as the stabilizer plate and the shake brake attachment. They are flawless (at least they are at present). Without Mike's mods, these machines are a bit frustrating. BTW, I didn't utilize Mike's primer mod, which might be the best of all his mods, because I enjoy priming off the press. I also prime off the press on the 650. I don't have to worry about missing a small primer 45 case if I'm using a large primer system. Let me tell you, just ONE of those can mess up an afternoon and be potentially dangerous.

Blanco
05-26-2014, 06:49 PM
I have no doubt that Dillon makes the finest reloaders available.
That said for what 1 1050 cost I got 3 lee Loadmasters 4 calibers worth of dies, powder dispensers for each caliber, and still had money left over for powder and primers.
I load on average 500~700 rounds a month in all 4 calibers.
If you get a Lee you will need to work with it to figure it out and how to make it work. Most people of average mechanical ability can figure out how to adjust it and make it work. Lee is an American made product that supports Americans.

Beesdad
05-26-2014, 08:11 PM
Beesdad, elaborate on understanding operation and function. How are your stations set up on the LM?

I like 3rd party products. I wish Mike all the best in his business venture. This list has some great vendors.

I find the LM very limited in the cartridge range it will load. I never understood why they don't release shellplates to cover newer cartridges or subcalibers. Maybe Mike will make shellplates to fill the void.

I've never consider the price of tools. They should be one time investments amortized over a lifetime. If not, they go back and I look elsewhere, regardless of price. I try to buy a few barrels for T/C or my Savage every year and these are chambered in wildcats. Setting up for a new cartridge is the nature of the beast with custom or semi custom stuff that can be quite spendy, especially when multiple form dies are concerned. I have just about every shellplate made for my press so I buy a new toolhead to go along with the dies.

The LM has not been the crown jewel of Lee. Hopefully, the factory will continue to improve the press and add new shellplates to catch up to stuff already out there. I think 3rd party vendors offer things that increase the enjoyment of the tool. I may not own a LM, but I can appreciate the fine maching Mike offers. It's a work of functional art.

Take care

r1kk1

Currently I have each press dedicated to a particular cartridge ... 9 mm, 38 sp, 357 mag, 45 acp small primers and 45 acp large primers... If you keep the press clean, use clean brass of good quality the press will run with no issues with the primers . Your press must be mounted firmly.. If it shakes you will have issues with the primers. I have gone to great lengths to accomplish a firm press installation.

Hope this helps... I do consider the price when making a purchase but I also expect it to work, if not it will go back. Lee has taken care of any problems I have had and they replaced a few parts that did not perform as advertised. All free of charge.

All are setup with case feeders and I prime on the press.. Station one universal de-primer... Station two re-sizer with decapping pin removed.. Station 3 powder / flaring of case.. Station 4 bullet seating... And in station 5 the evil Lee FCD.

No major modifications of the press and no after market parts at this point but I do see some advantages of the modifications.

FYI ..All my brass is decapped and sized prior to cleaning with SS pins.

Beesdad
05-26-2014, 09:52 PM
I have no doubt that Dillon makes the finest reloaders available.
That said for what 1 1050 cost I got 3 lee Loadmasters 4 calibers worth of dies, powder dispensers for each caliber, and still had money left over for powder and primers.
I load on average 500~700 rounds a month in all 4 calibers.
If you get a Lee you will need to work with it to figure it out and how to make it work. Most people of average mechanical ability can figure out how to adjust it and make it work. Lee is an American made product that supports Americans.

Well stated... Thanks for giving voice to feelings.

VHoward
05-26-2014, 10:54 PM
It especially makes sense to compare Dillons most expensive commercial reloading machine to the economy model Lee Loadmaster that doesn't work unless you spend hours fiddling with it each time you use it.

r1kk1
05-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Currently I have each press dedicated to a particular cartridge ... 9 mm, 38 sp, 357 mag, 45 acp small primers and 45 acp large primers... If you keep the press clean, use clean brass of good quality the press will run with no issues with the primers . Your press must be mounted firmly.. If it shakes you will have issues with the primers. I have gone to great lengths to accomplish a firm press installation.

Hope this helps... I do consider the price when making a purchase but I also expect it to work, if not it will go back. Lee has taken care of any problems I have had and they replaced a few parts that did not perform as advertised. All free of charge.

All are setup with case feeders and I prime on the press.. Station one universal de-primer... Station two re-sizer with decapping pin removed.. Station 3 powder / flaring of case.. Station 4 bullet seating... And in station 5 the evil Lee FCD.

No major modifications of the press and no after market parts at this point but I do see some advantages of the modifications.

FYI ..All my brass is decapped and sized prior to cleaning with SS pins.

Thanks for the reply Beesdad. So with the current setup you have their is no powder check die. Is the universal decapper in station 1 for priming system alignment? I've never seen a decapper used in a setup to produce ammo.

I totally agree with you about a solid mount. It is paramount for priming and to minimize powder issues. No progressive functions at its best with a shaky mount.

If it was me, I would look for a powder check die but still try to keep separate seating and crimping dies.

Any reason there are no shellplates for current cartridges?

Take care

r1kk1

Blanco
05-26-2014, 11:34 PM
It especially makes sense to compare Dillons most expensive commercial reloading machine to the economy model Lee Loadmaster that doesn't work unless you spend hours fiddling with it each time you use it.
COMPLETELY INCORRECT
I usually have to make adjustments when I change caliber or bullet or powder. As you most likely would with ANY model reloader.
after that it's crank the handle... get ammo. Although I don't attempt to set any speed records. I have managed to put out 700 9mm in just over an hour. My biggest problem was remembering to check the powder hopper and primer tray.
Are the Lees perfect... nope as stated they do require a bit of set up time.
I don't believe I actually compared the Dillon to a Lee. Just the fact that I got 3 for the price of 1!

LESS IS MORE

VHoward
05-27-2014, 10:09 AM
What you compared was a small business commercial machine to a home hobbyist finicky machine pricewise. Its like comparing a Ferrari to a Ford Festiva. I can buy several Festivas for the price of a Ferrari and still have money left over.

You would have to compare the loadmaster to the square deal b pricewise to be fair since the loadmaster only really has four useable stations due to it's method of priming.

Beesdad
05-27-2014, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the reply Beesdad. So with the current setup you have their is no powder check die. Is the universal decapper in station 1 for priming system alignment? I've never seen a decapper used in a setup to produce ammo.

I totally agree with you about a solid mount. It is paramount for priming and to minimize powder issues. No progressive functions at its best with a shaky mount.

If it was me, I would look for a powder check die but still try to keep separate seating and crimping dies.

Any reason there are no shellplates for current cartridges?

Take care

r1kk1

No powder check die I feel it is best to check each case by eye prior to placing the bullet on the case by hand and as you are know with this setup all stations are full.

I use the universal decapper in station 1 as a finial check to make sure all primers have been removed not for alignment . As I stated earlier I remove the primers prior to cleaning the case but some how one or two will find there way back into the prepared brass and it will make for a bad day when I try to prime a case with the spent primer still in place. This setup is very common for for the LLM and it has contributed greatly to reducing the primer feed issues. The sizing die in station 2 keeps the brass centered for proper primer alignment.

Not sure I understand you question. "Any reason there are no shellplates for current cartridges?"

Blanco
05-27-2014, 11:46 AM
What you compared was a small business commercial machine to a home hobbyist finicky machine pricewise. Its like comparing a Ferrari to a Ford Festiva. I can buy several Festivas for the price of a Ferrari and still have money left over.

You would have to compare the loadmaster to the square deal b pricewise to be fair since the loadmaster only really has four useable stations due to it's method of priming.

Yes Sir ... you are absoloutely correct
In the end all that matters is when I squeeze the bangswitch, does the ammo do it's part?
To that end My Lee serves it's intended job with satisfaction.
Color me RED ... another happy Lee customer

r1kk1
05-27-2014, 12:18 PM
No powder check die I feel it is best to check each case by eye prior to placing the bullet on the case by hand and as you are know with this setup all stations are full.

I use the universal decapper in station 1 as a finial check to make sure all primers have been removed not for alignment . As I stated earlier I remove the primers prior to cleaning the case but some how one or two will find there way back into the prepared brass and it will make for a bad day when I try to prime a case with the spent primer still in place. This setup is very common for for the LLM and it has contributed greatly to reducing the primer feed issues. The sizing die in station 2 keeps the brass centered for proper primer alignment.

Not sure I understand you question. "Any reason there are no shellplates for current cartridges?"

475 Linebaugh, 500 Smith & Wesson, RUMs, Jeffries, etc. the big three seem to cover most if not all except for LM. It seems like subcalibers such as .17 Hornet, 204 Ruger can be a problem charging on the LM.

I appreciate you taking time to answer some of my questions.

Take care

r1kk1

r1kk1
05-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Blanco,

After reading your posts you bought the LM solely on price. No consideration or research such as pulling the handle on competitor machines. I have not pull the handle on a Pro 1000, LM or used the CC series. What I can tell you is this. I bought and returned more stuff from Lee than any other company. I'm NOT flaming Lee tools! I have stuff of theirs I swear by.

I have been playing with the LNL and 2000 lately. I'm not really interested in buying but to see stuff that fits me and my needs. I really like the ability to use anybody's lock rings on the LNL and when my friend gets back I will see if I can do on the 2000. I can tell you I somehow caused the LNL to miss index by moving the handle too slow. That puzzled my friend too. I like to read threads where I can ask a question about the strengths and weaknesses of a given press.

Beesdad has been great in this respect.

As for as the 1050 thing is concerned, the post caught my eye too. It's the only press I know that swages pockets but is limited in what I want to do so it's not on my radar. Blanco, I load proprietary, wildcat and obsolete stuff on my press. It is very versatile and can handle stuff from .17-.50 cal non BMG of course. It has loaded over 100k rounds so far with one powder measure body cracking and was replaced no charged. I'm kinda shocked there are no shellplate additions to the LM. It's like forgotten about. If you want to know what I don't like about my press is die spacing is tight so I can't use all four of the same manufacturer lock rings and I'm not a fan of press mounted linkage systems. I use a different type of measure to super cede that. Other than that it cranks ammo out. Other than that it's great. When I do a caliber change, I buy a new toolhead and powder die. 25.00 for a head, 15.00 for the type of powder die I use. It's the dies that get spendy for the stuff I load. I have all the shellplates for this model of press.

The press was made in the 80s preceding the LNLs, 2000s, and LMs. I buy shellplates for cartridges released like the 375 Ruger and waiting to see the dimension of the rim go the 26 Nosler.

Blanco I'm not picking on you. I have a ton of dies bought over decades, the same for presses. As far as price is concerned, I can tell you prices and the dollar value when purchased.

As far as the thread is concerned, I'm hoping Mike will make shellplates to fill the void where the factory left off. Besides, what good is a machine that doesn't load what I own - at any price? I'm curious what the tallest cartridge can be loaded on the LM.

Take care and peace be with you,

r1kk1

Blanco
05-27-2014, 08:59 PM
Price was only 1 factor when considering which way I would go with reloading. I have had an RCBS rockchunker since I was in high school and a MEC shotshell loader after that. I grew up around machine shops so I do know the difference when I see machinery and how well it is built. I ran some high precision surface and cylindrical grinders for several years.
So, as I stated previously, Dillon is by far some of the best reloading equipment that can be had. I have seen and used them. No argument from me.
I know that Lee cuts every corner possible and still make a product that works. That is what I like about them.( K.I.S.S. )
I have had some issues with my Lee equipment. I have broken parts and I have been frustrated by stupid little issues that drive me bonkers.
Lee has always sent me replacement parts and helped me figure out problems. At times the Loadmasters simplicity works against it. So far I have not had an issue that with patience and intelligence I was not able to figure out. I have made modifications to improve things. Magic Mike has been playing with the Lee machines for quite some time and has some well thought out fixes. I reload because I shoot. If the reloading became too much of a chore I would quit or find a brand that works for me. I reload in excess of 2000 rounds a month and I have minimal issues with the Lee machines. My biggest replacement part so far has been a primer feeder (which I broke) and 2 primer seating pins. they tend to round off after about 20,000. rounds. So I keep a couple of replacement pins on hand. $6.00 part and it takes all of 5 minutes to replace.
And in the future I will buy a 4th Loadmaster so I don't have to switch turrets between .380 and 9mm and even then I will still be less money out of pocket than the Dillon. I have thought about getting a Dillon but my common sense kicks me in the head every time. So I will take the Lee machines and all their faults and cut corners and see you at the range, with my piles of ammo that makes me smile when I squeeze the bang switch.

Blanco
05-27-2014, 09:18 PM

gunoil
05-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Vhoward, you have never set dwn at a MM LLM. Not finicky! The stock loadmaster has been finicky. Youve seen my vids on here of 550 (811$ to the door), and the 650, and my 1050. Iam back to a 1050 and mmllm is a keeper. period. The 650 and 550 has plenty of problems too.

This is worth keepin around: great press with MM stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TryUXIzYVFk

r1kk1
05-28-2014, 01:03 AM
Blanco thanks for answering some questions. What is the tallest cartridge you can reload on it?

My problem is anything I buy has to be very versatile for reasons I stated earlier. I've been playing with neck down versions of the 460 S&W, 475 Linebaugh, 500 S&W, as well as 50 Alaskan in an Encore pistol. On the 110 action, some subcaliber stuff. I don't form the brass on my progressive as I have four different single stages that can that job.

Can you use anyone's lock rings? I like Forster, Sinclair and Hornady's rings.

Take care

r1kk1

44Vaquero
05-28-2014, 01:51 AM
r1kk1,

According to my spec sheet the LM is capable of handling up 30/06 length cartridges.

As far as lock rings Hornady's will if mixed (I.E. The powder drop needs to have a Lee lock ring). I am reasonably certain that Sinclair's and Foster's will not fit at all. RCBS is a toss up, they have so many different sizes floating around some do and some don't. Lymans will fit.

JAP

Blanco
05-28-2014, 08:52 AM
Vhoward, you have never set dwn at a MM LLM. Not finicky! The stock loadmaster has been finicky. Youve seen my vids on here of 550 (811$ to the door), and the 650, and my 1050. Iam back to a 1050 and mmllm is a keeper. period. The 650 and 550 has plenty of problems too.

I think I paid about $210 for each of my LM's that included the dies powder hopper and case feeder.

Blanco
05-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Just as an addition, for anyone considering a Lee Load Master.
When I started out I was using a wooden workbench to mount the loaders to. I did seem to have a few priming and case feeding issues.
The workbench in the picture above has 3 sheets of 3/4 MDF as a top and a welded steel framed base.
Under each loader is a block of 3" maple and a 3/8 plate of aluminum. I enlarged the mounting holes on the loader and used 5/16
bolts to hold it in place. Point is there is no give or wiggle when operating a press. Since using this arrangement my little primer and case feed issues are all but gone. If you have a look at Magic Mikes website all of his mods are designed to stabalize the press.
So ... if you attempt to mount a LM to on old desk or I have even seen someone use c clamps on a piece of plywood, you are asking for trouble.

Beesdad
05-28-2014, 09:15 AM

Gunoil thanks for the video link... I have viewed these in the past to improve the performance of my equipment.

VHoward
05-28-2014, 09:58 AM

No I never have and I never will. I have had 1% of the trouble with my XL650 that I had with my loadmaster. I have not had to modify my XL650 to work properly whereas all of you seem to be ok with buying aftermarket gadgets to make your loadmasters work properly. More power to you. I prefer to buy equipment that work correctly out of the box without modification.

r1kk1
05-28-2014, 10:05 AM
r1kk1,

According to my spec sheet the LM is capable of handling up 30/06 length cartridges.

As far as lock rings Hornady's will if mixed (I.E. The powder drop needs to have a Lee lock ring). I am reasonably certain that Sinclair's and Foster's will not fit at all. RCBS is a toss up, they have so many different sizes floating around some do and some don't. Lymans will fit.

JAP

Thanks Vaquero for the reply. That explains some of the 'missing' shellplates from inventory. 30-06 case length is very limiting for me. As far as lock ring situation, mine is cramped and I use 1" lock rings for powder and crimp. The other two stations I can get away with other manufacturer rings.

Maybe in the future Lee will release a new version like a CC series LM with breechlock stations. Hopefully it will be taller. Since I'm a wishful thinker, a six station version.

Til then. The LM is too limiting for me.

Take care

r1kk1

Blanco
05-28-2014, 11:06 AM

Gunoil thanks for the video link... I have viewed these in the past to improve the performance of my equipment.

Oh my !
Someone that has it as bad, If not worse than me
I see RED!
I don't feel like such a freak any more

r1kk1
05-28-2014, 11:16 AM
I can see the point where VHoward is talking about working out of the box. I expect that too. I cannot comment on the 650 as I don't own one but I've pulled the handle on one and it's nice. Again too restrictive for my needs. I do not know what issues he has with the 550 unless it's related to the case feeder. The case feeder is for pistol stuff and it's not for me.

However mine didn't start out as 550. Frame change, primer and powder measure changes yielded something I've had from the 80s. I miss the push button primer and powder measures. I have a measure that I can run from any station and I like that. I can say I've not had problems other than a cracked powder measure body. Mine gets a yearly tear down to bare nutz. I keep it cleaned, lubed and mounted to a solid table. I think the last statement will work for any press and will end primer and powder woes.

I like billet. I like anodized things. I will support 3rd party products. Billet toolheads are sexy! So are anodized ones!

I don't know if billet heads produce lower runout. I may have to do a test on that vs floating heads on my press. Most of the third party products I've seen are superb mounts that do help, lighting kits, ergo levers, etc that allow for personal enjoyment and personalization.

The fact remains is this. The LM is on its third priming system upgrade. There are far more threads on this progressive press than others I've seen on numerous forums. I don't know how many threads where fellows prime off the press because of issues. How this relates to the different generations of primer systems, I just don't know. Using a decapping die for primer alignment I've seen in numerous posts. If this works, then this is a work around solution. If it's not needed for 3rd generation systems, then Lee must have addressed it and now you have a fifth station to use whatever die you want. If 3rd party stuff makes the LM reliable, then I think Gunoil, since he has a ton of Mike's stuff, document and put that press through its paces. Get it to load in the 100k range is a tall order but it would prove the validity of 3rd party upgrades. Load a variety of stuff and switch primer sizes, go from rifle to pistol, etc. in the round count. I've seen a good write up on the 2000. I know my old press has done it with nothing to say but it works. I like the ability of using my very last primer in my system.

Time will tell. Round count will tell. I have one progressive on my bench are four different designed single stages mounted to RockDocks that help make up for the four stations I have. I've used up to two single stages presses in conjunction with the progressive to do some of the stuff I do. My round count is not high per hour doing it this way.

For me, case feeders and bullet feeders are too limiting. I guess if I shot IHMSA again I might look into it. For now it's just for hunting and target work. I have my eye on a progressive shotshell press and been saving up for one.

Take care

r1kk1

magic mike
05-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Just to be clear, I didn't make any of the items I offer to those who wish to use them for the fun of it. The billet turret is offered because I have had the experience of having to deal with stock turrets that are not tapped squarely and also some that for some reason are not aligned radially. Lee's criteria for passing quality control still allows for both of the a fore mentioned problems. The new turret also incorporates the provision for five point, positive, pre-loadable shellplate contact to eliminate shellplate/carrier flexing that will cause COAL variations.

Lee is the low cost provider of progressive metallic cartridge presses and I believe to a large extent they have done a good job. I could have bought any press I wanted but I chose the LM because I wanted something to tinker with in my retirement years. As luck would have it, I got one that no matter what I did wouldn't load fifty rounds of anything without all kinds of problems so I fixed it. It took me a couple of years to get a full understanding of exactly what forces (or lack of) were at work but I did and now my press runs true, solid and fast enough to reach the expectations of any reasonable individual. Yep, I could have bought a much higher quality press but hey, I wouldn't have met nearly as many good folks by just bolting it to my bench and cranking out perfect ammo from day one.

44Vaquero
05-28-2014, 01:23 PM
Rikki,

True they have refined/revised the priming system 3 times. This tells me that Lee is working to upgrade base equipment within the confines of Lee's target market. The Lee LM was never intended to be the answer to everyone's reloading needs.

For the record, I do not run a die in station #2 (never have, carrier and shell plate alignment is adjusted correctly) I am still using the 1st generation priming system. I know I passed the 50,000 round mark a few years ago. I only run 2 calibers on mine .45 ACP and .38/.357 and when I do I generally fill a .50 cal ammo can. I do not really care switching calibers too often, that's what my turret press is for!

Having owned and operated a LM from it's inception (over 22 years) I feel it is a much maligned and often unfairly criticized product. If an operator takes the time to set it up correctly and pays attention to it's known quirks the bang for the buck is incredible. I only paid $230.00 for mine set up for 3 calibers, that's a good investment in my book! I am happy to see guys like Mike taking up the slack and offering new products and upgrades for the LM.

I am an Admin on a FB page titled "Lee Reloading and Casting Equipment" which currently has over 4500 members many of whom operate multiple Load-Masters and Pro-1000's. I can't even begin to imagine the total # of Load Masters Lee has manufactured and shipped! I have asked too and they will not comment.

I like Mike and his products, he is a solution oriented kind of guy that has some very effective solutions concerning the Load-Master.

Beesdad
05-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Oh my !
Someone that has it as bad, If not worse than me
I see RED!
I don't feel like such a freak any more

Sometimes it just feels good to be a freak .... So consider me one.

seagiant
05-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi,
Watch out 44! These guys look serious! I'll be honest I never thought about LEE presses that much but with you guys making them work for you, I might have to try one sometime!

Oh yea! I wish I had Dillon 300's lined up like that!

44Vaquero
05-28-2014, 02:26 PM
Hey, Seagiant:

Beesdad, is a member on my FB page "Lee Reloading and Casting Equipment" and he does take the cake in relation to who runs the most Load-Masters! The beauty of that picture is it demonstrates the cost effectiveness of Lee's equipment. Current retail is $231.00 + $11.99 for the collator x 5 = $1214.95 He has loads of production capability for a very modest investment!

If you owned that many D-300's you would own close 5 or 6 % of all they ever made?

JAP

seagiant
05-28-2014, 03:28 PM
Hey, Seagiant:

Beesdad, is a member on my FB page "Lee Reloading and Casting Equipment" and he does take the cake in relation to who runs the most Load-Masters! The beauty of that picture is it demonstrates the cost effectiveness of Lee's equipment. Current retail is $231.00 + $11.99 for the collator x 5 = $1214.95 He has loads of production capability for a very modest investment!

If you owned that many D-300's you would own close 5 or 6 % of all they ever made?

JAP

Hi 44,
Yea,your right! There was only about 800 made of the RL-300's and Mike Dillon said he lost $100 on every one he sold!

I found two within a month of each other and haven't seen another since! I've looked to! Hard to find!