PDA

View Full Version : Paying back some Thanks: .45ACP components

40-82 hiker
05-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Offer is ended. I have found someone local I am going to give this brass and boolits to. It will save shipping as well. I did not intend to give away locally, but this stuff will be going to a great home after all. Thanks for response.

Please read entire Post BEFORE submitting a request.

I am so thankful for some "break through" medical help I just want to do something to help someone in the same boat as myself.

Much work to go, but I can now stand up truly straight for the first time in almost 60 years without chewing my tongue off! Modern science!!!!

So here goes...

I want to give away to the winner a SFRB containing up to 100 NEW Remington .45ACP cases, and 200 or so commercial cast boolits I don't need now that I am casting my own. SFRB will limit the exact amount if I cannot fit what all listed.

Here are the rules: This box will go to someone who loads .45 ACP, but REALLY CANNOT AFFORD COMPONENTS, and is lacking such components needed to shoot. Many components are hard to find, and very expensive. Maybe someone FTF will be able to assist the "winner" with primers and powder. I have had to sell lead, old components, dies, etc. to stay in my hobby, and want to add just a little to someone in the same boat. You know who you are. Please do not even think of submitting if you are not needy financially, AND in need of .45ACP components. Period.

Please PM me (do not post reply in this thread) your story. I need to ask you to have at least some posts on Castboolits to verify your interest, and not just be an ebay skulker. Please note: PM, not "reply".

NO, and I mean NO, correspondence that you are disappointed I did not pick you! I received a "poor sport" PM last time I gave away something in "Helping Hands" and let it slide. This time, I will post such PMs on this thread for all to see if you just absolutely have to chastise me for not picking your submission. Fair enough? This is my stuff, and I will give to to whoever I want! 'Nough said...

Thanks,
Bob