PDA

View Full Version : S&W 99 Leather

rintinglen
05-15-2014, 11:49 PM
Here are two holsters that I made for my recently acquired S&W. The black holster is finished, and is what I call my "Two-hour special." I can bang one of these out in about two hours--hence the name. The tan holster is not finished--still needs dye and silicone treatment--but is sanded and sewn. So far it has taken me about three and one half hours (and a badly cut finger) to get this far. I really like this gun a lot and can see it being a neat duty--CCW peice, as well as a fun plinker. If you stumble across one at a decent (sub-$400) price, I'd recommend that you snap it up. For what I paid, it has proven to be a darned fine gun.

Mk42gunner
05-16-2014, 01:06 AM
Those holsters look good to me. Plus you didn't bleed on the unfinished leather, so you won't have to tell an embarrassing story every time you show the holster.

Robert

monge
05-16-2014, 07:53 PM
Bought one when they first came out good guns its my dress carry gun carry mine in a desantis holster wife shoots it soft recoil in 9mm, love the decocker and striker pin!

rintinglen
05-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Those holsters look good to me. Plus you didn't bleed on the unfinished leather, so you won't have to tell an embarrassing story every time you show the holster.

Robert

When I tell a story about blood stains, it is never embarrassing, unless somebody knows the truth already.;)