PDA

View Full Version : WTB Hornady Projector Small Primer Tube

AnthonyB
01-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Fellas, a buddy needs a small primer tube for a Hornady Projector and parts are no longer available. Anyone have one they can part with?
Tony

BD
01-09-2008, 02:26 PM
I wish you good luck with this Tony. If you find two I'll buy the second one off of you. I've had an eye open for one for a few years now. My used Projector also came with the large primer parts only.
BD

Cayoot
01-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Tony,

I think I have one. Years ago, I was wanting to order an extra primer tube for my AP progressive, and ordered (what I believe to be) a projecter tube instead.

I didn't want to speak up until I was sure that I still had it.

Well, I just found it, and I THINK it is for a projector.

I haven't used it for anything since I purchased it. So I might as well give it to someone who can use it.:drinks:

PM me with your mailing address, and I'll drop it in the mail next week.

Cayoot
01-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Well, now I've found that I have both large and small primer tubes.

If you still need them, let me know.

BD
01-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Cayoot,

I'll take any of them Tony doesn't need. Being a Yankee I'm planning to load on that Pro-Jector till the end of my days.

BD

Cayoot
01-13-2008, 07:48 PM
No problem BD, Tony doesn't seem to be watching the thread that he started.:confused:

Well, I have to leave for business out of town on Monday, so give Tony until Friday (when I return). If he doesn't show back up and let me know he wants them, then give me a hollar.

I'd like them to go to somebody who will use them.

Bary

AnthonyB
01-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I'll take them and pass on what I don't need to BD. Sorry for the delayed response. PM coming your way.
Tony