PDA

View Full Version : BrassMagnets casting 2 DVD library AMT7 loan out fwd thread.

AMT7
05-05-2014, 03:54 AM
Up for loan out the 1st 2 DVD set from Wolf Puvlishing BrassMagnet was so generous to loan out. 104111
There was so much troubleshooting of casting problems on bullet defects we may eventually purchase the "CASTING PREMIUM BULLETS FOR HANDGUNS" DVD for ourselves. The guy producing the videos is one I have seen on youtube before with very good videos on making jackets out of cases or tubing. Rules are brief sentance each on why you want to view the DVD's and who you are. Then when BrassMagnet pick the winner you will be PM'd for mailing address & we will mail it out to you. Sorry this was delayed a few days four of us got ill after the last cold fromt with all the tornados. Yes, we live in the gullet of "Tornado Alley".

roscottjr
05-05-2014, 09:56 PM
I would like to view these. Son and I are beginning casters and looking to learn more.

Robert

BrassMagnet
05-05-2014, 10:15 PM
AMT7,

Please send BrassMagnet's Boolit Casting DVD set number One to Roscottjr. Roscottjr please PM your mailing info to AMT7.
When Roscottjr is finished viewing these, AMT7 will choose who gets set one next.
Don't feel down if you didn't get in on this thread soon enough. There will be threads for sets Two through Five soon enough.

BrassMagnet

AMT7
05-05-2014, 10:26 PM
I would like to view these. Son and I are beginning casters and looking to learn more.

Robert

PM inbound. Mailing address request.

roscottjr
05-06-2014, 06:10 PM
replied.

Thanks
Robert