PDA

View Full Version : Knight Revolution I

hornady308
05-03-2014, 04:52 PM
I just picked up a NIB Knight Revolution I for $110. I don't really care for inline rifles very much, but for $110, I thought why not. It is an interesting rifle from an engineering standpoint. Problem is I can't get the action to close when loading it. It takes those stupid red discs to hold the 209 primers. When I drop in a primed disc, it won't close completely. It closes just fine when it's just the red disc without a primer in it. I am certain I am pushing the primers as far in as they will go and I have even tried two different brands. Aside from this minor issue it appears to be a very well made rifle. :rolleyes:
Any ideas?

mooman76
05-03-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm not that familiar with one but the breach plugs are removable, correct? Is it seated all the way in?

Nobade
05-03-2014, 05:58 PM
I think there are several sizes of the red things. Maybe you need the other one?

-Nobade

hornady308
05-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Forgot to add photos. Note how the action closes fully without a primer, but won't quite latch with a primer. Thanks for the suggestion regarding the breech plug being fully seated. I actually thought of that, but that wasn't the problem.