PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey

lunicy
01-05-2008, 10:30 PM
There has to be some casters in NJ. Tell me about yourself. Maybe we can get together. Shoot some. Share molds too.

Bello
01-15-2011, 09:25 AM
lol i was hoping the same thing but jersey is eh when it comes to this

Three-Fifty-Seven
01-15-2011, 09:28 AM
They let you shoot guns in Joisie? [smilie=l:

EMC45
01-15-2011, 09:55 AM
I left NJ 2 weeks after I graduated HS. Best move I ever made. I honestly feel bad for you guys up there.....

looseprojectile
01-17-2011, 12:23 AM
Headline--------- Two terrorists caught pouring molten lead into moulds to make actual bullets. Also confiscated were several handguns and rifles. What sane person needs more than one gun? Those weapons could be used to break the law. This is tantamount to a conspiracy. Conspiracy is a Federal Felony. We got em , they will swing or at least spend thousands defending themselves in court.

I continually see stuff in the news about how the law in New Jersey handles any gun violation, real or suspected. I was in New Jersey in 1962 and escaped without injury and I hope I will not have to go back.
If I were going to cast boolits with a friend in New Jersey I would keep it quiet.
If someone responds to your request for a casting partner---------------------------
How would you know if you were being suckered into a police sting or not?

I kinda wrote this kinda with tongue in cheek kinda. I live in Washington and we here are not far behind you poor people in New Jersey. Sorry.

Life is good

looseprojectile
01-17-2011, 12:44 AM
I just went back and read my reply to the OP.
It just occured to me that most insane people that do mass shootings only have one gun.
Is that bit of news troubling? Is it true? Does it make you think?
Have fun casting with your new partner Lunacy.

Life is good

1Shirt
01-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Don't have much good to say about Jersey except that I appreciate the Gov, and wish we had more like him.
1Shirt!:coffeecom

klcarroll
01-25-2011, 10:10 AM
They let you shoot guns in Joisie? [smilie=l:

Only to return the fire coming from New York: ......At least that's the way it seemed when I worked on Staten Island "way back when"!

:kidding::kidding:

Kent

songdog53
01-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Just don't pour any hollow points in NJ or will wind up under jail. Good governor but some really weird laws.

Bad Water Bill
01-27-2011, 11:08 AM
mikenbarb lives in N J. Unfortunately since Barb passed away he has had his hands full being a single dad. Been there done that and it is worse than being a single mom. He has told some interesting stories about that state.