PDA

View Full Version : Additional DVD Library

histed
04-23-2014, 06:16 PM
So I talked to Brass Magnet today and he suggested I do this rather than piggyback his post. Like I said, I also have "Bullet Casting 101", as well as "Advanced Reloading" from Wolfe Publishing. Both are great videos. Works the same here as on Brass's post. I'll pick someone from whoever responds to this post and mail these videos out, likely Saturday with my schedule. Once XXXX has had a couple or three weeks, XXXX starts a thread offering to pass them on. At that point, I'll see who responds and PM XXXX to pass the DVDs along to YYYY. When YYYY is finished, the process gets repeated, with XXXX choosing the new recipient. Clear as mud? Just like the reloading book and the BMDVD collection, this needs to make the rounds and not end up in someone's collection. I just want to pay forward whatever I can in honor of those on this site who've helped me.

dbosman
04-23-2014, 06:43 PM
I'd like to participate. PM with address, following.
Thanks for this opportunity.
Don

histed
04-23-2014, 08:07 PM
And the second set of DVDs are on the way (soon). Watch for a new thread from dbosman in about 3 weeks.

Bullfrog
04-26-2014, 06:01 AM
You know what would be really cool is to include a card or something that shows where it had been and who had watched them as some sort of time capsule.

histed
04-26-2014, 05:24 PM
And I wish I'd thought of that before I mailed it. Howsomever, Brass Magnet did think of it, so, dbosman, wanna sign this one and include the paper when you mail it on?

dbosman
04-27-2014, 06:32 PM
I'll put the first note in place. I'm looking forward to some intense reading in the next two weeks.

BrassMagnet
04-27-2014, 06:34 PM
I'll put the first note in place. I'm looking forward to some intense reading in the next two weeks.

DVD Videos!