PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Customer Service

omgb
04-19-2014, 01:34 PM
I lost one of the two priming rods (the little things that pick up the primer from the tube) from my 30 year old auto prime tool the other day. I had'nt used it in a few years but now that arthritis is making my Lee hand primer kinda painful I thought I'd put it back into service. Anyway, I lost the large primer pickup. I emailed RCBS at 10:30 PM and explained what I did and wanted to know how much to send to get the replacement. At 5:30 the next morning I had a reply that a replacement was on it's way and that it would be at no cost to me. It arrived on Friday. That folks, is customer service. Amen.

Skunk1
04-19-2014, 01:54 PM
That's always been the way they work. I've had old broken or lost parts and they have never charged a dime. Great customer service.

omgb
04-19-2014, 03:24 PM
That's been my experience with RCBS, Redding, Hornady, sometimes Lee and never Lyman. With Lee you never can tell what they will do. With Lyman, the first trick is to get them on the phone or email. Then get them to understand your issue (lots of non-gun folks there) and then it's a crapshoot as to what they will do.

Bayou52
04-19-2014, 09:10 PM
RCBS has the best customer service in the business. I go out of my way to purchase RCBS products because I know the company will will stand behind them - no questions asked.

RCBS gets my business the old fahioned way - they earn it.......

Mach_Cat
04-24-2014, 02:58 PM
Called RCBS last week to get replacement primer decapper and a replacement collet for my 30 year old pullet puller.
They sent me 5 decapping pins. ! whole decapping assembly and the collet all at no charge.

AbitNutz
04-24-2014, 05:04 PM
I pretty much destroyed my Pro-Melt furnace. I actually knocked the spout out of the pot (Don't ask how). The pot was only 25 or 30 years old. I called them, sent it in...they replaced just about everything on it...including the stainless pot. No charge.