PDA

View Full Version : My End Is Near

Pages : 1 [2]

Bubba w/a 45/70
04-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Felix,

I cannot say any more than what has already been said by others here.

Rest well, friend. You deserve it.

Bret4207
04-11-2014, 08:40 AM
My friend Felix, what ever happens I want you to know you have been an inspiration, a teacher and a man worthy of respect. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you find peace and comfort.

Fare well my friend.

monadnock#5
04-11-2014, 08:42 AM
I don't know the Rosary. I do know the 23rd Psalm. I pray that you will find that an acceptable substitute.

trapper9260
04-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Sad to hear about this and all i can say is looking forward to meet you in the next way of life and others. Thank you I learn alot from you and I will send my prayers to you and all your family.

nekshot
04-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Felix, I have total respect for you and your contributions into my life and the forum! As you step out of your earth suit and begin your eternal journey with the Lord, God Bless till we meet on the other side!
nekshot

Lively Boy
04-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Rest well and in peace

shooterg
04-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Always read your posts and learned from 'em. God's Blessings on you and yours.

firefly1957
04-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Prayers for you and yours hopefully we will meet in the afterlife and enjoy conversation again.

lylejb
04-12-2014, 12:26 AM
Although we never met, I always watched for and appreciated your posts.

When you spoke, I listened.....and learned.

Thank you seems so inadequate.

Will miss you.

km101
04-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Vaya con Dios! my friend. May the peace that passes understanding be yours. You will be missed!

dagunnut
04-12-2014, 03:49 AM
Felix

Go in peace to be with the Lord! You will always be remembered.

God Bless!
Mario
dagunnut

OLPDon
04-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Felix

Some people are Blessed, some are a Blessing. You Sir have been both, you have freely shared your knowledge, your heart. And now you have been granted the peace to know your time with us has meaning. Most of us know not when our time draw to a close. You & all of us here on Cast Boolits are better for your time you have spent with us.

I bid you Peace & Farewell. You have kept the Faith, run the race, & lead a good fight. "Job Well Done"

Farewell
Don

IDSS
04-12-2014, 10:17 AM
If it's time to head on Home, I wish you fair winds and following seas, Felix.

Tn Jim
04-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Felix, you will be greatly missed by the people here. May you rest easy.

jcameron996
04-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Godspeed to you sir. I never had the honor of corresponding with you directly however I always followed your posts. Thank you for what you have meant to this forum.

badbob454
04-12-2014, 11:03 AM
I've been thinking about this and I am not ready to give up yet and let go. I pray that God will do a miraculous healing on Felix and restore him to health. In Jesus name........ Amen.

Amen..

badgeredd
04-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Felix,

May you know how much you are loved and respected here. God's speed and love to you. You will be dearly missed.

Edd

Aunegl
04-12-2014, 12:49 PM
Farewell...

Ralph

abqcaster
04-12-2014, 10:21 PM
I'm glad my time on this earth coincided with yours. I've learned a lot from you and I'm the better man for having interacted with you here. You will be missed.

kopperl
04-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Save me a seat. I'm not far behind.

RoyEllis
04-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Felix

Some people are Blessed, some are a Blessing. You Sir have been both, you have freely shared your knowledge, your heart. And now you have been granted the peace to know your time with us has meaning. Most of us know not when our time draw to a close. You & all of us here on Cast Boolits are better for your time you have spent with us.

I bid you Peace & Farewell. You have kept the Faith, run the race, & lead a good fight. "Job Well Done"

Farewell
Don

Every thought I had as well, words can't convey how badly you'll be missed, how fondly we will remember you Felix. I endeavor to be half as good of a man as you, that we may meet again in His Kingdom in the air.

petroid
04-12-2014, 11:10 PM
If everyone on this site chimed in, it would not even be close to the appreciation we have for all you have done. You, Sir, have made an indelible mark to this world, and will leave it better than you found it. God be with you.

white eagle
04-12-2014, 11:17 PM
peace be with you and your family
Farewell

ghh3rd
04-12-2014, 11:28 PM
My prayers are with you. God Bless.

ElDorado
04-12-2014, 11:28 PM
My prayers are with you, Felix, and thank you for all of your help and advice. I give you my promise to adhere to your requests.

Jeff

afish4570
04-13-2014, 12:41 AM
You will be missed. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I too will try to pass on to our youth what I know and have learned to keep the knowledge growing. Thank you for showing us how. God Bless you and your family and friends.....afish4570

Bored1
04-13-2014, 12:53 AM
You will be missed. I hope that some day I may know as much as you have forgotten.

However I hope more that you will find peace you so greatly deserve!

runfiverun
04-14-2014, 09:47 AM
I have had a hard time replying to this thread.
and have put it off until now because it hurts too much to think about it.
we never met in person but I feel like I know you at least a little bit...

thank you..

Dean D.
04-14-2014, 12:16 PM
God Bless and watch over you and your family Felix. You will be missed here more than any of us can say. We never met but know that your words here have enriched my education. You will not be forgotten sir.

milkman
04-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Felix
I have just returned from a trip out of town. I really don't know what to say other than I have known you to be a kind and gracious man who had time for those who could do nothing for you in return. For a christian, dying is not the end and for the saved there are much worse things than leaving this life. Fare you well.

ssnow
04-14-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm reminded to the Apostle Paul's words; I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith"

How comforting it would be if I can say these words when the time comes that I'm standing at the gate to the other side.

You Felix, You can say them. You have fought the good fight and kept the faith.

I hope these pages show you to some small degree, how many you have touched, people you didn't even know, by simply being the person you are. You will be missed, and your memory here will always be as a Man of Honor.

Godspeed, as you begin your next journey.

Rangefinder
04-14-2014, 11:51 PM
I don't say "good bye", my friend. Till next time...

bearcove
04-15-2014, 09:36 PM
You have been a great man. Giving so much of your time and knowledge. Irreplaceable, Happy trails.

Rod

Gelandangan
04-16-2014, 02:24 AM
Felix,
I do not post much around here and I never yet tell you what I meant to tell you for a while now.
I would like to say THANK YOU SIR! for all the contributions you made to the sport.

May you find happiness.

Gelandangan in Australia

rbstern
04-16-2014, 09:53 PM
Felix, thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us. Happy trails, wherever they lead.

Echo
04-18-2014, 11:10 AM
Godspeed, Felix. I've been laid up in hospital for three weeks w/MSSA, and your OP was a shock. It comes to all of us, and I hope I have the same grace to face it as do you. I hope you are lucid enough at this date to read this. Love you, bro...

NVScouter
04-18-2014, 12:47 PM
Fair Well Sir. I dont do the Rosery but I'll cover your bases in my faith.

Thank you for leaving me your wisdom I will try and apply it well.

HABCAN
04-18-2014, 01:27 PM
Felix, Sir.....with respect, no goodbyes......we'll meet soon enough. There's some real good shooters know we're coming, so you go meet them and I'll be along when God so decrees. Meantime, yes, I have a special rosary.............God Bless.

Got-R-Did
04-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Peace be with you. Save me a spot on the range.
Got-R-Did.

Lance Boyle
04-18-2014, 06:46 PM
Godspeed my good man. Thank you for you kindness and generosity here. I pray for you and for your family. May you be resting easy at this time.

Peace be with you.

JesterGrin_1
04-23-2014, 03:52 AM
Since this thread started I tried to say something but could not do so as I could not see the screen. So I come back to it a few times each day trying again to say something and the same darn thing happens. And now it is still the same but I just had to.

Felix you have been a great wealth of knowledge and support to many members of this forum including myself and dang it I still can not say Goodbye. But I will say I hope your New Journey is a Great One and we will all miss your Odd and informative wit. I will keep you in my prayers.

MBTcustom
04-23-2014, 12:03 PM
My friends. Its with a heavy heart that I inform you that Felix is gone.

rockrat
04-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Thanks, Tim, for letting us know. I am sure he is catching up on alot of shop talk with those who have gone before. He will be missed.

JWFilips
04-23-2014, 12:07 PM
We have lost a Treasure and a Good friend....... He will be remembered!

AlaskanGuy
04-23-2014, 12:07 PM
He is home tim.... It is good.... In the arms of the Lord...

osteodoc08
04-23-2014, 12:43 PM
He is home. May his family have the peace and comfort they deserve during this hard time.

cga
04-23-2014, 12:57 PM
He is home. May his family have the peace and comfort they deserve during this hard time.
Amen.

JonB_in_Glencoe
04-23-2014, 01:02 PM
R.I.P. Felix
You're in a blessed place now.

Bullshop Junior
04-23-2014, 01:08 PM
This is a sad day. RIP Mr. Felix. You will be missed

Comrade Mike
04-23-2014, 01:09 PM
Rest easy friend. Enjoy the shooting range in the sky, where ammo and components are always cheap and plentiful.

Stonecrusher
04-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Enjoy your reward Felix. Prayers still for your family.

mold maker
04-23-2014, 02:22 PM
I guess even God needs Felix lube.
Enjoy your rewards friend.
Prayers for those left here with heavy hearts.

Bullshop
04-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Felix loved the Lord and carried his indwelling spirit where ever he went and it showed through loud and clear right here at CB.
Other than no longer having his guidance to gently nudge us back on course when we veer off on our search for perfection this should not be a sad occasion.
Remember the words of the apostle Paul "" For me to live is Christ and to die is gain "" Get that? Paul knew that his reward was going to be better that anything this world has to offer. If you love the lord and I know Felix did to die is gain. I love that!
Felix is still setting an example for all of us to store up your treasure in heaven where it wont be lost.
I love you brother Felix and though sad we have to be in different places for a time my heart is at peace knowing that your love for our Lord Jesus has set you free from pain and suffering for ever and that for eternity you will know nothing but joy with our Lord. God bless you!

leadman
04-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Felix, you will be deeply missed. Thanks for being here.

archmaker
04-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Thank you Tim, think I will make a batch of lube, don't need it . . . but then again I do.

tnpaw
04-23-2014, 03:25 PM
Rest In Peace, Felix! You will feel better now! For I know you are in a better Place!

Mumblypeg
04-23-2014, 03:28 PM
He did good and had more friends than I think he even realized. If we could all be so lucky.... what more could one ask for. He will always be remembered by those that knew him and by those whose lives he touched in so many ways. May his family have comfort in knowing these things.....

GLL
04-23-2014, 05:28 PM
Rest well Felix !
You will be missed here , but we will all be seeing you soon !

Jerry

Charlie Two Tracks
04-23-2014, 05:47 PM
My friends. Its with a heavy heart that I inform you that Felix is gone.

Thank you Tim. I know that none of this has been easy for you.

brstevns
04-23-2014, 05:58 PM
I don't know what to say. I never meet Felix but I will always have a empty place in my heart. God bless Your Soul.

MBTcustom
04-23-2014, 09:26 PM
He was a good man.

Pb Burner
04-23-2014, 09:30 PM
There will definitely be a void here. RIP Felix

Bad Water Bill
04-23-2014, 09:31 PM
How is the family doing?

Can we help in any way?

Artful
04-23-2014, 09:46 PM
RIP Felix - you shared with us, and we are better for having known you. It's strange but this morning I sort of had a feeling/thoughts about you. May our prayers comfort your family.

bayjoe
04-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Rest in peace Felix. You will be missed

TCLouis
04-23-2014, 10:05 PM
Somehow I have missed this thread until today. A blessing to not know what was coming.

Like many here I have been fortunate to have learned much from someone I have never met.

To reach page 10 with an heavy heart and then read today's post.

Your physical self is lost to all, but you will live forever within each of us that you have touched in your own way.

May your family find solace in each other and their faith.

RIP and Godspeed.

04-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Rest in peace, sir.

plus1hdcp
04-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Rest in Peace Felix, Godspeed

captain-03
04-23-2014, 11:06 PM
RIP Felix

Wis. Tom
04-23-2014, 11:17 PM
Prayers for the family, in this time. God bless you.

smoked turkey
04-23-2014, 11:40 PM
There is rejoicing in heaven tonight. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints...Psalms 116:15. Not so for us still left. We will grieve over the loss of a loved one, and I think this is not only proper, but to grieve is also a healthy thing to do. I pray for the peace that only God can give to his family and friends during the loss of such a wonderful saint of God.

swheeler
04-23-2014, 11:48 PM
RIP Felix

Bzcraig
04-24-2014, 12:00 AM
Felix loved the Lord and carried his indwelling spirit where ever he went and it showed through loud and clear right here at CB.
Other than no longer having his guidance to gently nudge us back on course when we veer off on our search for perfection this should not be a sad occasion.
Remember the words of the apostle Paul "" For me to live is Christ and to die is gain "" Get that? Paul knew that his reward was going to be better that anything this world has to offer. If you love the lord and I know Felix did to die is gain. I love that!
Felix is still setting an example for all of us to store up your treasure in heaven where it wont be lost.
I love you brother Felix and though sad we have to be in different places for a time my heart is at peace knowing that your love for our Lord Jesus has set you free from pain and suffering for ever and that for eternity you will know nothing but joy with our Lord. God bless you!

No truer nor accurate words can be spoken!

MaryB
04-24-2014, 12:08 AM
RIP Felix and maybe a print out of this thread to the family...

DIRT Farmer
04-24-2014, 01:04 AM
Prayers for the family. Felix has his reward now.

dromia
04-24-2014, 01:56 AM
A sad loss to all who knew him.

My thoughts are with his family and all those who will miss him

mikeym1a
04-24-2014, 05:10 AM
I never met him. But, I guess I'll meet him soon. Sorry to hear his passing. Friends, even distant ones, are hard to find, and difficult to loose. My sympathies to his family. mikey

Ajax
04-24-2014, 05:46 AM
Fair winds and Following sea's Felix. You will be truly missed and remembered.

Andy

Beau Cassidy
04-24-2014, 08:33 AM
Such a tremendous loss to our community.

dragonrider
04-24-2014, 09:09 AM
Goodbye Felix RIP

Clay M
04-24-2014, 09:44 AM
Felix loved the Lord and his fellow man, and that is the very best that any of us can do. May he find rest for his soul.

snuffy
04-24-2014, 10:50 AM
Death found Felix at the gate to hell. He was walking out! Death finds every man on the threshold of the gates of hell, Christians are walking out, UN-belivers are walking IN!

I once had a discussion with a guy at work that I knew to be an agnostic. I said I was a Christian. He scoffed, so does that make you better than me? I said no, I'm simply saved! Saved from what he said. I said my past is forgiven, my present is secure, and my eternity is guaranteed! I added, this world is my hell, this is the worst I will ever witness. When I die, I will leave this hell to join Jesus in heaven. This world is the best times you will ever know, this is your heaven.

Felix, your concise remarks and vast experience will be missed. Your willingness to share your knowledge and friendship were rare is today's world. So-long brother, It won't be long before I join you, we'll chew the rag, then shoot some boolits.

Polecat
04-24-2014, 08:22 PM
RIP Felix You pass a lot of knowledge to people that seek it. God bless you.

David2011
04-25-2014, 12:38 AM
What a great man, a great influence to have left such an impression with so many. It's not often that tears are shed for someone you never got to meet face to face. What a legacy!

David

DLCTEX
04-25-2014, 01:53 AM
Goodbye for now my friend.

contender1
04-25-2014, 08:48 AM
I've been watching this place for a separate post about Felix. I knew his time was near. I just now see he went Home on the 23rd, Wednesday.
The 23rd of April is a day I remember.
See, 3 years ago, a young Army Air Cav aviator lost his life in Afganastan. I knew this young man from the time he was born. I know his parents, since the time they started dating. His Helicopter was shot down on Easter, 3 years ago, and as an old Air Cav crewchief, doorgunner myself, I felt a big void.
So, for the past 2 years, I take time to reflect, visit a certain eating place, eat some of the same stuff my young friend enjoyed, & remember good times. This past Wednesday I sat quietly, eating, reflecting etc. My prayers had been for all soldiers who we've lost, and I added a part about Felix as well. His presence here, while I'd never met him was strong. I guess my thoughts were all there, and with his passing, we all can know he's in a better place. Yet, we as mere mortals have to await our turn to go to our own rewards. I can only offer my thoghts & prayers to the family, and to all who have lost loved ones.
Now, each April 23rd, I'll remember Terry Lee, the Sgt who died recovering his body, and now,,, Felix.

Lloyd Smale
04-26-2014, 07:00 AM
goodby my friend.

fixit
04-27-2014, 03:43 PM
one more person I wish I could have known better here, that I will know better there. my prayers for the family. the Lord will comfort their grief!

Estalio
05-15-2014, 11:00 PM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?241905-The-Life-Of-The-Goolden-Boolit-and-master-of-Lube-Felix

44man
06-23-2014, 08:32 PM
I am late, late to this, missed it completely. I am so sorry and give my thanks to knowing a great man. Felix and I talked many times on E mails and I knew he had problems but he did not want me to say. I did not let it out due to his wishes. The loss will impact me the rest of my life but the Lord has a new angel.
To see all of you with so many prayers and feelings is heart warming.
It is a shock to me even though I knew. The response from everyone here, my friends, brings tears. Join me in a prayer for a great man.

mfraser264
06-24-2014, 11:10 AM
Another member who learned a lot from Felix and appreciated his postings. We never spoke and I feel poorly that I was too wrapped up in other things and this slipped past. We can pay him honor by fullfilling his requests and I'll committ to doing so. Felix is added to my list of those to pray for weekly at chuch and a sincere thank you for sharing with us your knowledge. Only when you look beyond yourself and realize that when someone you appreciated is no longer with you and feel for that person have you begun to understand the expereince we call "Life". Continued prayers for you and for the peace you have found in the Lord.

Bullfrog
06-25-2014, 10:46 PM
I did not know Felix like you all did but he is obviously a man of great standing and is with the Lord now. God bless his family during this time. No more use of the "W" word here.