PDA

View Full Version : Dickieray is a Straight Shooter

ZmanWakeForest
04-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Smooth transaction with DickieRay. Early for a meetup! Smooth transaction. A++++

mattw
04-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Bought an RCBS mould from him. Packed well, good condition.

Thanks

472x1B/A
08-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Was looking to get some fresh tumbling media and seen Dickieray had some to sell/trade for. Contacted him about a trade deal. He was very honest about cost to ship verses the value. I had offered to trade lead. After realizing cost to value I backed out of the deal. Did not want to be a **** about backing out, I offered some soft lead. We agreed to a SFR box to be square. It's only fair as I backed out of the deal. A week or so later I get in the mail, without notice, a MFR box of media. So Mr. Dickieray is a valuable asset to this site, as 'people' on other sites I've been on WOULD NOT have done an honorable gesture as this. Sir it was an honor to have been able to do this transaction with you. Thank you very much Dickieray.

Low Budget Shooter
02-14-2020, 12:27 AM
Good transaction with Dickieray - thanks!

Ed in North Texas
01-20-2021, 08:36 AM
A great guy to do business, if the opportunity presents I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Shawlerbrook
02-07-2021, 09:28 AM
Great communication and fast payment from dickieray. Look forward to more dealing.

DiverJay
02-15-2021, 11:59 AM
As a straight shooter, Dickieray hits the 10x. A true man of his word. So rare to find these days.