PDA

View Full Version : Stevens Model 44 .22LR Firing Pins

Amanda4461
04-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Hello folks,
I assume that the Stevens Model 44 was made in much higher volume than the 44 & 1/2, yet nobody makes or carries Firing Pins for it, not even CPA. Is there a small gremlin hiding somewhere that has eaten all of the Model 44 Firing Pins, or do you know of a source for same? I can buy 44 & 1/2 pins all day long. After using the Dremel to whittle one into shape from a drill bit, I would really like to pay to play. All assistance in locating a source of Firing Pins for my Model 44 is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Amanda

elk hunter
04-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Have you tried "Jack First Gun Parts" if not give them a call; (605) 343-9544 they have an amazing variety of obsolete parts. If all else fails in wouldn't be too hard for a knowledgeable person to make that firing pin.

Report back on your results.

Amanda4461
04-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Have you tried "Jack First Gun Parts" if not give them a call; (605) 343-9544 they have an amazing variety of obsolete parts. If all else fails in wouldn't be too hard for a knowledgeable person to make that firing pin.

Report back on your results.

Elk Hunter-
Thanks for the phone number! While they do not have one, they will make them for me if I send them an original to copy, so they can sell them to others. Very happy to have gotten in touch with them. I'll have to get an original to them asap.
Thanks...Amanda