PDA

View Full Version : 7.62x45 Loading Die Set

phoenix79
12-30-2007, 01:55 AM
I have never posted here before but am starting as a collector in czech militaria and just received my C&R. I am in the process of purchasing a VZ52 in 7.62x45. As many of you know, this ammo is difficult to come by at best and is extremely corrosive. RCBS dies cost upwards of $130.00 for reloading, and there is only one manufacturer of brass for this cartridge but it can be made from similar cases. I am trying to get a group buy together for a 2 die set from Lee on several different boards around the net. I was pointed in this direction from a user on parallaxbill's C&R forums. The GB is also on gunboards.com and gunandgame.com. The cost is $130setup fee + $38 for the dies themselves + $4 S&H. The $130 would be split by everyone in the group and the more people we have the cheaper it will be. I already have at least 7 people ready to go but would like more. Please PM me or send me an email at camper79 AT chattanooga DOT net or PM me here. Thanks!!!

phoenix79
12-31-2007, 07:20 PM
Thank you for your interest in this die set.
a. Everyone, who wishes to purchase a set of Dies, send me a PM or email by the 15th
b. On the 15th I will send a PM to everyone who responded with instructions on how to get the money to me as well as a final amount. All money MUST be to me by the 31st on Janurary
c. All funds will take the form of a postal money order made out to Lee Precision.
d. Included with the MO should also be a name, and the mailing address, that the person wishes the Lee Dies to be sent to.
e. I will send the entire package of information to Lee to have the dies made. Hopefully they will be able to send the dies to each individual party.

phoenix79
01-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Pm's have been sent to those who responded