PDA

View Full Version : Friendswood Bullet co.

redneck44
03-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Has anyone an opinion on this company?
Ive been trying to reach them to cancel an order, and while they were quick enough to accept payment, Im getting no where with them now.
Thank you.

Walter Laich
03-27-2014, 02:20 PM
I know some of my club members have ordered from them and reported no problems in their transactions. Bullets seemed to do fine in their reloads

redneck44
03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
Cant get any kind of response from them, very disappointed so far.

gtgeorge
03-28-2014, 10:58 AM
I ordered from them once in my pre-casting days and what helped drive me to make my own. Too hard both bullet and lube for my likes but that is status quo for most cast boolit suppliers. Good luck with canceling the order and hope you give them the benefit of doubt. Did you call them?

Bullshop
03-28-2014, 11:19 AM
For the newer members here at CB we " The Bullshop " are a custom casting service offering not only an extensive line of boolit designs but we also offer choice of hardness and diameter. We also have our own line of lubes for either smokeless or black powder. We also do custom casting with customer owned molds and sell our designs either finished and ready to load or as cast and you finish.
We have been here at CB since the very beginning of the creation of this site offering our service and have thousands of satisfied customers.
Shopping here at CB and buying from members you do have a recourse if you are not satisfied with any transactions made.
There is really no reason to buy cast boolits from any questionable sources outside of this site because everything needed for either casting your own or buying pre cast is offered right here at CB. Keep it local, shop at CB.

redneck44
03-28-2014, 01:21 PM
Yes called them, just a recoding every time, we are shipping Dec. orders. Told me when I bought that it could take up to a month, and they are just now shipping Dec. orders?
As far as buying from here, I had no idea,Im going to look into it . Thanks for the heads up.

Bullshop
03-28-2014, 01:55 PM
Turn around time here is rarely a week from receiving payment until we put the order in the postal system. Asking a customer to wait months is shameful. I would decline the order before I could ask someone to wait that long.
After having our old web site hacked we eliminated it and are now in the process of building a new site. There should be a link at the bottom of this page.
We just started listing available designs but still have many more to go up. We also keep adding to inventory. If there is something you want but don't see just ask, we might have it or something very close.

gtgeorge
03-28-2014, 03:31 PM
Wow, hard to believe they are accepting orders and not shipping for 3+ months. If you have an address send them a registered notice and/or do a chargeback before it is too late then if you already paid. Good luck either way.

340six
03-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Members on a few boards i visit say that they are in same boat as you card charged and no bullets shipped.
So were able to get the charges refunded and got bullets elsewhere

LAH
03-28-2014, 03:49 PM
The word hasn't been good concerning Friendswood on the net. Buy from Bullshop.

redneck44
03-28-2014, 04:28 PM
If I don't hear from them in a day or to, Im going to see if Paypal resolution cant help me.

uglysteve
03-30-2014, 03:44 PM
If I don't hear from them in a day or to, Im going to see if Paypal resolution cant help me.

WHere do you live? If you are in the houston area, you can buy Friendswood Bullets off the shelf some places.

btroj
03-30-2014, 09:12 PM
Buy from Bullshop.

Bzcraig
03-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Do whatever it takes to cancel your order and use Bullshop!

MaryB
03-31-2014, 02:22 AM
Paypal may not be very helpful if it is listed as bullets...

uglysteve
04-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Missouri bullets accepts paypal

Biggs300
04-02-2014, 09:47 PM
I had the exact same problem with Grizzly Cartridge Co on an order of Cast Performance boolits. They immediately charged my credit card and after a month, no sign of my order. I emailed them twice over a period of two weeks and got no response. I finally got through to them by phone and was told that my order would ship within the next two weeks. A month later, no sign of my order. I emailed them and again did not get a response. Finally, I went through my credit card company to dispute the order and received a refund. It is hard to understand how a company can stay in business with such poor service.

LAH
04-02-2014, 10:08 PM
I had the exact same problem with Grizzly Cartridge Co on an order of Cast Performance boolits. They immediately charged my credit card and after a month, no sign of my order. I emailed them twice over a period of two weeks and got no response. I finally got through to them by phone and was told that my order would ship within the next two weeks. A month later, no sign of my order. I emailed them and again did not get a response. Finally, I went through my credit card company to dispute the order and received a refund. It is hard to understand how a company can stay in business with such poor service.

I agree.

redneck44
04-03-2014, 07:26 AM
My credit card company is looking into it.

redneck44
04-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Im having some trouble trying to find .44 Magnum bullets at the Bullshop. Was wondering if some of you good people could steer me in the right direction. Thank you. Oh, still no response from Friendswood Bullets. Stay away from them, folks.