PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep track of your Molds?

Bored1
03-26-2014, 11:14 PM
Trying to get a list or spreadsheet together for my inventory of molds, and hitting some snags.

How do you keep track of your mold information, including manufacturer, weight, etc, along with top punches? Tried the inventory feature using reloaders reference, but can't get it to display the information in a way thats easy for me to use. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

freebullet
03-26-2014, 11:51 PM
Mines purty simple. It says box o' molds on the side. Been lookin fer some nice containers to store them individually and haven't found anything I like.

Bored1
03-27-2014, 01:24 AM
The 5$ tool tote works great for storage. Got a spare like the one I brought over if ya need one.

I meant to keep track of the mold info, top punches, etc. Not all of us have a photographic memory like You^^^^ :kidding:

Looking through the small amount of molds I have tonight I found out I have a few that are basically the same, so I need a way of keeping a list so I stop ending up with duplicates with small variations. (Like an ideal 356-120-TC & a lee 356-120-TC) Don't get me wrong duplicates will come in handy since my lady wants to learn also, however would like an easy way to log what I have and don't have.

I have written a list out, but can't fit all the information I need on 1 sheet of paper.

MtGun44
03-27-2014, 01:40 AM
Spreadsheet, but it isn't always up to date. . . . . like now. :-)

Bill

runfiverun
03-27-2014, 01:57 AM
I just keep track of them [shrug] but I only have 60 sumthin to keep track of.
they all go into one of the three drawers built into the casting bench.
I keep track of what I need [like a .259 and .227 sizer and punch]

Pb2au
03-27-2014, 05:23 AM
I keep them in the boxes, on a shelf above the bench. I stack them label/marking out so I can see what I need at a glance.

Bohica793
03-27-2014, 05:27 AM
I keep them in the boxes, on a shelf above the bench. I stack them label/marking out so I can see what I need at a glance.

Sorry, but that is far too complicated....

dragonrider
03-27-2014, 05:31 AM
In drawers, I don't need top punches so I do not keep track of them.

alamogunr
03-27-2014, 07:31 AM
I enter them on a spreadsheet with columns for various information. If I don't have the information when first entered, I just leave that blank and enter it when I have good boolets to measure.

I keep them in various plastic containers. Since I have a lot of the Lee 6 cavity GB molds, I removed the sprue plate handles so they would fit a Snap-Tite container that cbrick recommended. I found a size that allows me to keep 4 molds in a container. A card listing the contents of the container is placed so it is visible on the shelf. Other molds are in whatever plastic container I could find. The same type of identifying card is used.

I don't have a good method for keeping track of top punches. For MP and NOE molds that come w/top punches, those punches are kept with the molds. For the molds that I bought used, I try to find a top punch that fits(sort of)from a similar MP or NOE mold.

I bought an assortment of punches from theperfessor and use those for molds that I don't often use.

gtgeorge
03-27-2014, 07:38 AM
Mine are all in two drawers for and old chest of drawers. I just noticed it is getting to be a pain looking for the one I want at times so I will be watching for ideas. Every mold has it's own set of handles cause I hate to change them.

georgerkahn
03-27-2014, 07:55 AM
For storage, I have two plastic bins -- one for H&G moulds, and the other for non-H&G's. One "trick" I tried, which works famously, is to print the mould number (e.g., 68) on the very end of each mould's handles; each mould is in a labeled OPEN plastic bag. Of course, the applied i.d. numbers apply only to moulds with dedicated handles...sure makes selection quicker/easier.
For reference, I use a software program called Smart-Draw, and have a five-column table on it, with 1 Mould number; 2/A picture of boolit; 3/Its caliber; 4/Its description; and, 5/"Notes". The table on front of page is H&G moulds; the reverse one shows the B&M, Ideal, Lyman.... etc.
Works for me...

btroj
03-27-2014, 07:58 AM
Mine sit on a shelf. I use a Star for 90% of my sizing so top punches aren't an issue.

I know what moulds I have, I probably only have 25 or so. I generally use one mould for a caliber/cartridge anyway.

I don't buy many moulds because I find what works and stick with it.

cbrick
03-27-2014, 08:05 AM
Been lookin fer some nice containers to store them individually and haven't found anything I like.

Here's what I use, simple, cheap, water & air tight, stacks by caliber well.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?115858-Rust-Free-Mold-Storage-on-the-cheap&highlight=rust+free+mold+storage

To keep track I made a word document chart listed by caliber that has all the data by mold including a thumb nail photo of the boolit.

Rick

alamogunr
03-27-2014, 09:13 AM
Here's what I use, simple, cheap, water & air tight, stacks by caliber well.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?115858-Rust-Free-Mold-Storage-on-the-cheap&highlight=rust+free+mold+storage

To keep track I made a word document chart listed by caliber that has all the data by mold including a thumb nail photo of the boolit.

Rick

I had forgotten about that thread. Lots of good information there too. Unfortunately, several of the links posted are no longer valid. That ought to tell us something about relying on the internet for information we want to keep permanently.

Doc_Stihl
03-27-2014, 09:35 AM
I keep the molds that have boxes in their original boxes along a shelf. Molds missing their boxes go in a small cardboard box and labeled and on the shelf. Those all get lined up by caliber. Lee molds are all in book shelves. Handles are in dollar store shoe boxes by type. Size dies are in a 12ga shot shell tray by size. Top punches are in a 9mm ammo tray by #.

All of that is in an excel spreadsheet that I keep backed up in a few places and on a USB memory key that I keep in my pocket all the time.

I keep "selling" prices on everything and have told my wife where to find the spreadsheet so if I step out into traffic she has some way of putting a value on stuff.

texassako
03-27-2014, 09:38 AM
I don't find keeping track a problem with just a couple dozen, but a storage solution can be tough for the different sizes. They live in a cabinet with lots of shelves, Lee's generally stay in their boxes(2 cav are exactly standard shelf depth), and the rest mostly go in lunch meat containers(free if you eat sandwiches, clear, easy to label) with a wrap of VCI paper if they are iron. I have leftovers from an old job, but you can get 1000 6x6 sheets from Uline for $23.

dudel
03-27-2014, 11:16 AM
I keep them in a drawer of a roll around tool cart I used for casting equipment. Worked well when I had just a few moulds, as I've add moulds, I can tell it's not going to scale well. Ah heck, there could be worse problems.

Love Life
03-27-2014, 11:22 AM
I look in the box where I keep my moulds.

Kent Fowler
03-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Excel is your friend. I made an inventory spread sheet with tabs for primers, powders, bullets, cases, molds, die inventories and a few other things I wanted to keep track of. Also put an app in there, made by my son in law, which allows me to plug in xx grains of powder and it computes the vernier setting on my Redding 3BR. It should be able to be used with other measures. If you don't have Excel, there is a free spread sheet app at OpenOffice.org.

osteodoc08
03-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Mine are on a shelf and arranged by caliber, left to right, from smallest to largest. I dont have that many and almost all of them are flat points, so no specific top punch is needed. Just a good enough, that'll do, kinda deal. For the ones I do have specific top punches, its in my "top punch box" and are labeled. It's just a plastic divided tray with snap lid similar to a tackle box deal.

Doc Highwall
03-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Here is a good one that one of our members here sells check it out.

http://www.tmtpages.com/index.htm#mouldlist

Walter Laich
03-27-2014, 11:47 AM
Tried the spreadsheet idea--worked well but never seemed to keep it up to date
Now have a large plastic tool box from HD that the iron ones go in. Stays in house with desiccant in it. Humid down here in Houston.
The aluminum ones are in a big box and on casting bench.

Beagle333
03-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Stacked in a couple or three Tupperware containers, with a RemDry desiccant bag in each.
The "keeping track of" part, is just picking up the Tupperware container and turning it around until I see the one I want inside.

Shiloh
03-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Many of mine ar in the original boxes. Those acquired in secondary markets are in one bigger box.

Shiloh

dragon813gt
03-28-2014, 06:41 AM
I made a spreadsheet that is organized by caliber. I'm able to get four molds per page. I also made a .pdf of it for quick viewing. The information I enter is:
Brand:
Model #:
Engraved: (because MP doesn't always engrave the model #)
Type:
# of Cavities
Block Material:
Bullet Diameter:
Weight – Solid
Weight – Penta HP
Weight – Large HP
Weight – Small HP
Weight – Cup HP
Date Purchased:
Cost:
Dimensional Drawing:
Hot Plate Setting:
PID Setting:

I store them in these containers: http://www.amazon.com/Storehouse-ABS-Storage-Organizer/dp/B006ZBD97E/ref=cm_rdp_product_img/185-4352066-6213504
But I get them from Harbor Freight for $5. They are in store only. Part #958907. The molds fit perfectly in them.

alamogunr
03-28-2014, 07:27 AM
I made a spreadsheet that is organized by caliber. I'm able to get four molds per page. I also made a .pdf of it for quick viewing. The information I enter is:
Brand:
Model #:
Engraved: (because MP doesn't always engrave the model #)
Type:
# of Cavities
Block Material:
Bullet Diameter:
Weight – Solid
Weight – Penta HP
Weight – Large HP
Weight – Small HP
Weight – Cup HP
Date Purchased:
Cost:
Dimensional Drawing:
Hot Plate Setting:
PID Setting:

I store them in these containers: http://www.amazon.com/Storehouse-ABS-Storage-Organizer/dp/B006ZBD97E/ref=cm_rdp_product_img/185-4352066-6213504
But I get them from Harbor Freight for $5. They are in store only. Part #958907. The molds fit perfectly in them.

dragon813gt makes a good point that I had forgotten. When I first started reboxing my Lee GB molds I almost forgot that they were only identified on the original box. Luckily, I stopped before I got very far and used a vibrating pencil to mark each mold with its designation. I pity whoever ends up with some of those molds. The original GB's had some very descriptive but hokey names.

Has anyone used the software from Tom Myers to keep track of molds? I've always been put off by anything that requires me to manipulate photos but all the info looks to be there.

Thin Man
03-28-2014, 09:34 AM
I use a Word document, nothing fancy, just the facts, Ma'am. There are categories for: boolit molds, round ball molds, die sets (grouped by handgun and rifle), specialty dies (taper or factory crimp not originally from a set), sizer diameters small to large, and top punches sorted by diameter and profile.

The detail for boolit molds is repeated at the top of each page:
DIA MFG TP CODE WT STYLE CAV NOTES
DIA - as cast boolit diameter, listed smallest to largest and grouped per diameter (225, 257...)
MFG - the manufacturer of the specific mold (Ideal, NEI...
TP - the top punch I have to size the specific boolit for each mold (Lyman codes, 2 or 3 numbers)
CODE - the manufacturer's identification code for the mold (311316, etc.)
WT - the boolit weight when cast from WW alloy, within the diameter range listed lightest to heaviest
STYLE - nose and base, such as RF-GC, RN, whatever
CAVITY - number of cavities the mold presents
NOTES - any odd comment worth mentioning about the mold

This chart makes easy work of tracking the molds, adding or deleting (do I ever???) molds, making corrections to typo's and so on. Now with 164 entries on the chart, this is easiest way for me to keep up with the herd.

I store molds in plastic tubs with snap on lids, about 12x16 box that is 8 deep and posted on both ends with a large note naming the diameters in the box. Given the mass of molds and handles, I have 6 of these boxes full. All are heavy, some more than others, and most are screaming for room. Sizing dies and top punches are all together in a plastic box with lid and movable dividers - the type of box that is commonly marketed to fishermen for their gear. This also helps greatly to find that one item I need to grab for a sizing operation.

As before, nothing fancy, this is just a plan to keep the notes organized and the tools protected and "findable." Much like my life plan has evolved around the KISS theory - "Keep It Simple, Stoopid".

Thin Man

dragon813gt
03-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Since we're discussing top punches I store them in these containers: http://m.harborfreight.com/hand-tools/bins-containers/18-divider-storage-container-94456.html
My label maker gets used heavily for reloading. They're organized one top punch per compartment and then labeled properly. I have hollow point pins stored the same way. They might be in the next size up box. I went into HF and bought multiples of every size they offer as I know I will find a use for them. I use the largest size for dummy rounds.

Doc Highwall
03-28-2014, 12:31 PM
dragon813gt, I use the same plastic boxes as you do but I also put a cast bullet that it was made for in the location, this allows me a quick identification as to which top punch fits which bullet especially if I altered it with JB Weld.

Land Owner
03-28-2014, 12:45 PM
I write the mould data in the rear flap of my Lyman #4 Cast Boolit Manual where the reloading data is stored. I don't have too many yet.

MT Gianni
03-28-2014, 01:32 PM
A good set of hobbles keep them from running off.

Ones in use get put into a drawer on the casting bench per caliber. Ones that I don't plan on using for a while are kept inthe house.

gwpercle
03-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Keep the steel ones in a plastic tool box, the aluminum ones in a cardboard shoe box. I dig around in the boxes and find what I want ...then put it back when done. I can't leave them on the bench shelf because that area is not heated or cooled and things out there tend to rust...and I don't want anybody stealing them....not much security out there. I had a broken lawnmower stolen before I could haul it to the dump. People will steal anything!
Gary
The Master of Disorganization

dragon813gt
03-28-2014, 04:10 PM
dragon813gt, I use the same plastic boxes as you do but I also put a cast bullet that it was made for in the location, this allows me a quick identification as to which top punch fits which bullet especially if I altered it with JB Weld.

I used to store pins, punches, bullet and dummy round all together. But I'm anal and all of them together really bothered me. I also bought a proper large tool chest so everything is now in one spot so I could break things up.

Did I say I wouldn't know what to do w/out a label maker?
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/dragon813gt/Mobile/BC952DFC-2232-4DB9-B015-172943B1B5D6-8927-000005071A9C5A5A_zpse6c83703.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/dragon813gt/Mobile/B918DBC4-5F6F-4579-B339-5248A3033174-8927-000005071F784347_zps7195cad9.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/dragon813gt/Mobile/0DA60DAC-4FF0-4269-9FE5-5B34993BD937-8927-0000050723DE0472_zps1c6404f4.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/dragon813gt/Mobile/50CFF00A-28A9-401F-83BC-F785E3B5D448-8927-00000507278D1AC6_zps1e2de29b.jpg

All my dies are stored in turrets in Lee's round containers w/ those big yellow labels on them as well :)

paul edward
03-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Simple spreadsheet helps keep track of molds. Columns include: Make, P/N, Shape, Diameter, Weight, Cavities, Application & Notes.

Molds are stored in the drawers of an old 5x7 card filing cabinet I got at a yard sale. File cabinet also stores dies and any other reloading supplies (except powder & primers) that do not live on the reloading bench.

WALLNUTT
03-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Whew! Makes me dizzy.

L Ross
03-29-2014, 09:08 AM
I have some in a tool cabinet, some on shelves, some in the casting shed. It is fun when I go looking for a mould and find other ones I forgot I had. It can be just like Christmas. I often find components when looking for moulds. Oh, then there are the ones I've loaned out.
Those of you that are well organized are to be admired and emulated.

Duke

fecmech
03-29-2014, 12:58 PM
I look in the box where I keep my moulds. +1
You fellows are way more organized than I am!

tazman
03-29-2014, 07:56 PM
I keep it as simple as I can.
I only load for 3 calibers and 2 of those overlap. 9mm and 38/357 go in one box. 30 cal for the 3006 goes in another.
My 9 and 357 both use the same sizing die. All my Lee sizing dies are in a Lee turret with the push rods in the tops. My Lyman sizing dies are in a small box next to the sizer.
All the reloading dies are setup in turrets with the shellholder in the expanding die for the pistol calibers.
When I need a few boolits cast up, I do a quick sort through the maybe 10 molds for the 9/38 or the 4 for the .30cal.
My loading bench has shelves underneath where I store most hardware.
I keep my powder and primers in another location a few feet away and only bring one bottle of powder and one type of primers to the bench at any time.
When done loading for the night, I empty the powder measure and put a small sticky note on the measure to tell me what the measure was set for at last use in case I don't get back right away.
My loading bench is a lot more cluttered than this makes it sound because most of my boolits are in plastic takealong containers on the top of the bench along with my scales, calipers, loading blocks, and micrometer.
My loading manuals and log books are on a shelf with my other books that I like to look at often.

WallyM3
03-29-2014, 08:05 PM
Me likes pitchuz:

Fellow on (our favorite on-line general auction site) sells these in the reloading category, I forget the specific sub-category, but he knows reloaders and casters use them.

jonk
03-30-2014, 02:19 PM
Lee molds are in their original boxes, with the end facing out on the shelf, easy to find. Lyman, RCBS, NOE, and others are just in a heap on top of the gun safe in no particular order. BP molds are all in one area, pistol in one area, rifle in one area- but that's about as organized as I get.

Blammer
03-30-2014, 03:14 PM
I try to remember what I have, I failed at that.

I tried to oraganize them, failed, system was poor.

Tried to make a list of them, failed, lost the list.

so... I don't.

If I want to cast a particular mould, I just go looking for it first, then buy it if I don't find it.

Lately, I've been finding a lot.

clintsfolly
03-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Made a wood hanging cabinet with shelves. Last week my brother and I spent about 2 hours cleaning and boxing (buddy gave my a bunch of berry bullet boxes) some still in the factory boxes. Others just set on shelve. All the handles In a bucket . Found molds we forgot we had. Clint

Mal Paso
03-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Lately, I've been finding a lot.

One thing about getting older, I can always find something "New" in the shop.

Tom Myers
03-30-2014, 09:42 PM
Trying to get a list or spreadsheet together for my inventory of molds, and hitting some snags.

How do you keep track of your mold information, including manufacturer, weight, etc, along with top punches? Tried the inventory feature using reloaders reference, but can't get it to display the information in a way thats easy for me to use. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

This could be just what you are looking for.

Link to Bullet Mold Information Database (http://www.tmtpages.com/MoldListBuy/index.htm)

http://www.tmtpages.com/MoldListBuy/images/molddata.gif

http://www.tmtpages.com/MoldListBuy/images/sort.gif

mannyCA
03-30-2014, 09:43 PM
excel spreadsheet with pictures.

M-Tecs
03-30-2014, 10:34 PM
Excel spreadsheet currently but I really like Tom’s program. May have to give that a try.

btroj
03-30-2014, 11:01 PM
I use the same method as Blammer. Or is that a lack of method?

I'm just not the kind of guy who would keep a spreadsheet up to date.

freebullet
03-30-2014, 11:20 PM
Lol, some folks organizational abilities here scare me. I'm stickin with my "box o' molds" it don't make my head hurt as bad. I'm scared to add new calibers at this point, even though I want several, lol.

btroj
03-30-2014, 11:22 PM
Box? I have a bunch on the casting bench, the rest are on shelves above my reloading bench.

Boxes? We don't need no stinkin boxes.

freebullet
03-30-2014, 11:33 PM
Lol, the box keeps me from resorting to Blammer's method. Localized means I'm organized. On the casting cart or in the box.

pworley1
03-31-2014, 08:40 AM
I use "Reloaders' Reference" to keep track of almost all my loading and shooting activities.

Bored1
03-31-2014, 07:43 PM
Started a spreadsheet, going to attempt the reloaders reference mold section again and see what happens.

Nice ideas tho guys!!! Wish I could get away with Btroj, Freebullet, or Blammer's organization, however my better half takes complete offense to such organization when she sees it and has to "FIX" it which then leads to a whole nother problem and a bunch of em at that!!!!

btroj
03-31-2014, 07:52 PM
What? Why is your wife anywhere near your moulds? Long as mine aren't in her way she could care less.

Freebullet needs to give you some training....

fatnhappy
03-31-2014, 08:20 PM
I look in the box where I keep my moulds.

Same concept except I keep mine in ammo cans. I know what moulds I have. More importantly I know what moulds I want!

Bored1
03-31-2014, 08:38 PM
What? Why is your wife anywhere near your moulds? Long as mine aren't in her way she could care less.

Freebullet needs to give you some training....

Hahahahaha. Boy does freebullet have you fooled!

Her house, I just live there! She doesn't mind, just tired of hearing me b**** and mumble "where the frak did that bleepity bleepin bleep go now" Figures if we use her system I won't loose as much. Problem is she forgets the BEST PLACE EVER FOR SUCH N SUCH AS SOON AS SHE PUTS IT THERE!

Hence the need for me to be more orginized!

freebullet
03-31-2014, 11:13 PM
Don't blame me!

Lol...mine uses mine! She has her own casting pot.

See you guys are making my point for me.

Me: Honey, where did the "box o' molds" go?
Her; I had to move it off the dinning table where you left it! Its in the factory now!
Me; thanks dear.

See no fighting. Just a slightly dirty look fer leaving it in the way.

Not having a list makes the box like christmas.

Bored1
03-31-2014, 11:19 PM
^^^^ LOL

Doubt she leaves it at just a look! It's the dang dining room tables fault! Turn into a catch all.

Christmas is cool, until you realize you got yourself the same present twice!

JonB_in_Glencoe
03-31-2014, 11:23 PM
Am I the only one using a paper notebook ?
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/998584/Office-Depot-Brand-Marble-Composition-Book/?cm_mmc=PLA-_-Google-_-Notebooks_and_Pads-_-998584-IQ_PE%20&Channel=Google&mr:trackingCode=64236F1B-EC81-DE11-B7F3-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=28889904956&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=50816818436
Paper notebooks for data about Molds, load data, range reports,lube recipes

What are you guys gonna do when the SHTF...I'm talkin EMP

WILCO
03-31-2014, 11:34 PM
I keep my favorites within easy reach and rediscover the others when I get an idea that I might have a particular one.

Beau Cassidy
04-01-2014, 10:10 AM
I used to keep my molds in plastic boxes but the molds were loose and the boxes would break if dropped. That and I could never find what I was looking for made me look for a better mousetrap. The toolbox is good but the molds are still loose but much more sortable.

A few months ago I got a hell of a deal on a large NIB toolbox so I put the molds in the top and loading stuff in the bottom. I am still wanting to put them in the small plano boxes and have been debating on that. Seeing the picture of all of the top punches and hollow point spuds in the plano boxes will certianly have me buying some of those this weekend.

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq95/OrthoNP/20140316_201536_zps522a5f9e.jpg (http://s437.photobucket.com/user/OrthoNP/media/20140316_201536_zps522a5f9e.jpg.html)

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq95/OrthoNP/20140316_201527_zps8406e23a.jpg (http://s437.photobucket.com/user/OrthoNP/media/20140316_201527_zps8406e23a.jpg.html)

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq95/OrthoNP/20140316_201439_zps4c27d4bc.jpg (http://s437.photobucket.com/user/OrthoNP/media/20140316_201439_zps4c27d4bc.jpg.html)

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq95/OrthoNP/20140316_201545_zps6634aaa6.jpg (http://s437.photobucket.com/user/OrthoNP/media/20140316_201545_zps6634aaa6.jpg.html)

Since taking these pictures I have found more molds...
Most of those custom molds have never been used. I gotta fix that. Also, those Lee molds are all the early group buy molds- all never used.

dragon813gt
04-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Am I the only one using a paper notebook ?

Paper notebooks for data about Molds, load data, range reports,lube recipes

What are you guys gonna do when the SHTF...I'm talkin EMP

No, you're not the only one. I don't think we will ever have a SHTF scenario unless there is a meteor strike or Yellowstone erupts. My mold spreadsheet is for convenience. All my load data is written down and in binders. If I can't access the mold data it's no big deal. The load data I always want access to.

This was one of my storage solutions for about a week until I had rusting issues. Now the molds are stored inside.
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/dragon813gt/TimeToMakeAmmo/FF82CFFC-10CD-435C-AD09-7D004CB2509A-393-00000005E064377C_zpsaafa4e81.jpg

MT Gianni
04-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Another user of a paper notebook. It resides in a small drawer under my casting bench that includes notes on what temps and techniques the mold likes. Some do like handle first pours and some don't.

badbob454
04-01-2014, 11:17 AM
i guess im simple i keep my 35 cal molds in my 358 winchester box up to 200 gr. and my 35 whelen box gets 215 and larger ( heavier ) molds in each box i have brass , dies, and boolit sizing dies, etc . i have a box for each and a corresponding mold for that cal. .223, 25-06, 9makarov, 30-30, 762x39,8mm, .358 win, 35 whelen, 45colt/454casull,
one box for each andi keep my boolits in a black box i got off *bay holds @ 200 of each average size boolit , label them with my brother labelmaker , boolit type ,name , diam , and weight. arrainged by diameter , seperatly , any excess brass is kept in morter boxes ,50 cal boxes or folgers plastic coffee cans with the lid on labeled with magic marker / cleans off for relabel with brakleen ..
powder is kept in a large wide coffeetable shaped ,type file cabinet