PDA

View Full Version : LYMAN spring cleaning clearance Save big bucks

farmbif
03-25-2014, 09:53 PM
I have often bought clearance and close out specials from the Lyman web site but right now they have some super huge savings in the specials section, 4 cavity moulds for $20 and 2 cavity moulds for $10, Lubesizers for $79, model 55 powder measures for $49, powered case trimmers for $99, please don't buy all they have till I get paid tomorrow night, they also have new flintlock smoke poles for $319--
I could not believe the price for the moulds, I bought one each and some other stuff and emptied my checking account. Hopefully people who have unlimited funds will be considerate and not buy up everything to resell for 100 to 500 percent profit on fleabay.

BNE
03-25-2014, 10:15 PM
Can you post a link? I went to their site and saw nothing about this.

John Allen
03-25-2014, 10:33 PM
I just bought some stuff. It was a great deal.

Here is the link
http://www.lymanproducts.com/lyman/specials/

farmbif
03-25-2014, 10:33 PM
near the top left of web site is a box that says "specials" click on it. the stuff they have is going fast but i noticed that some things were gone but others were added. within the last few hours 54 cal moulds were added and the model 55 black powder measure and the powered trimmer have disappeared.

thekidd76
03-26-2014, 01:20 PM
well that sucks..i ordered one of the refurbed 4500's with a heater last night for $89…and they called me an hour ago and left a message that they were out and wouldn't be filling the order.

farmbif
03-27-2014, 02:12 PM
it seems you lost out to greed, i just saw a guys stuff on ebay he had all of the lyman specials at full retail to more than msrp prices. there were about 35 different items initially, i am not rich or greedy and when i saw the sale i could only afford 6 different moulds one of each different one that i could use and 1 new reciever sight

runfiverun
03-27-2014, 09:17 PM
I hope these ain't the molds guy's have been sending back to them to get repaired.
[erm opened to the correct diameter]