PDA

View Full Version : .45 ACP SP to good home

40-82 hiker
03-25-2014, 03:18 PM
They have a new home. Sending them to a really good home where they are needed.

I have 150 .45 ACP small primer once-fired brass I want to send to a good home needing brass to reload. Mostly Federal, but some Blazer brass and Win.

If you have the same few 50 casings or so you are reloading over and over, and can't afford or find more brass, this will help.

A friend gave me some .45 ACP casings. I don't use the SP casings, so sending them to a good home.

Please PM with request.

No "I'll take it" please. I'll pick one, if multiple replies.

Bob

Bonz
03-25-2014, 03:25 PM
Great Offer

Green Monster
03-25-2014, 05:55 PM
Sp is good for someone who reloads 9mm-38-357-40sw because they dont need to buy extra primers or tools to install them. You sir are a nice guy n karma will repay you 10 fold.

toot
03-28-2014, 09:51 AM
I can use them if you still have them. thanks, toot.

40-82 hiker
03-29-2014, 01:11 AM
I am giving the brass to a member of Castboolits who can really use them. Thanks to all for inquiring.

Bob

rondog
03-29-2014, 01:41 AM
I am giving the brass to a member of Castboolits who can really use them. Thanks to all for inquiring.

Bob

Hey Bob, if you'll pm me the name and address of the recipient, I'll add some more to his collection. I have a SFRB with a bunch in it ready to mail, been sitting on 'em for awhile, time for 'em to go. I'll never use them, nobody will buy them, I'd be happy to pass 'em on.

40-82 hiker
03-29-2014, 10:29 AM
Hey Bob, if you'll pm me the name and address of the recipient, I'll add some more to his collection. I have a SFRB with a bunch in it ready to mail, been sitting on 'em for awhile, time for 'em to go. I'll never use them, nobody will buy them, I'd be happy to pass 'em on.

Thanks Rondog! Will PM him and let him deal with address and such to you.

Good to send such stuff to a good home.

PM sent to 'ya.

Thanks,
Bob