PDA

View Full Version : North American arms

starmac
03-25-2014, 01:48 PM
Everybody needs one of these. Talk about a get off me gun. I have never seen one of these rigged out like this. I guess the laser sights is so you can start shooting while your attacker is across the room, and the bayonet is for when they get to you and you are out of ammo. lol

http://eielson.baseforsale.com/?content=viewpost&id=164521&day=1

John Allen
03-25-2014, 01:54 PM
Normally I would be worried about bear attacks but with this I think I would be just fine.

I mean I would

First Try to blind the bear with the laser, if that did not work I still have the rounds in the cylinder followed by a quick change out. Then of course there is the last ditch of killing the bear by stabbing them.

Jupiter7
03-25-2014, 06:02 PM
A gentelmen in south Africa fought off 3 armed attackers with a 22wmr version. One of the attackers expired from a single shot to the sternum. Lots of bark for a little guy. I still have one in 22wmr, it goes along when nothing else can. If they ever release a centerfire mini revolver, I'll buy 2.

MtGun44
03-25-2014, 08:02 PM
No doubt the gun is a real weapon, and the laser probably increases the
hit probability a lot. The bayonet. . . . . . . . silliest darned thing I have
ever seen on a pistol.

Bill

Combat Diver
03-26-2014, 09:01 AM
My oldest son has one in .22WMR and I've been carrying one in .22LR since the mid 90s (in pocket right now). Since these are very small revolvers and hard to shoot the laser makes sense to improve hit probability and shot placement with only 5 rounds on board. Its a get off me gun and I practice for ENT shots (eyes, nose and throat). Won't put a bayonet on it however I do have a folding knife in pocket to back it up.

CD

Gunslinger1911
03-26-2014, 10:01 AM
I have a Mini Master - 4" w/ full under lug. Fun little thing. Got it originally for my son, at 5 years old wasn't strong enough to hold up even a Smith 17 steady. Pain to reload, but got him shooting with his big brothers.

blademasterii
03-26-2014, 08:59 PM
I have the black widow and the earl 4''. Love them both. Supprisingly accurate if you can figure out the trigger pull. The trigger is a nub and its pretty stiff. Concentrate on the straight back trigger pull and sight picture and I have no trouble hitting 4'' plates at 15 yards. Not to mention its a lot of fun to do that then hand the gun off to someone and watch them try to duplicate it. The black widow is my pocket gun when the 1911 can't come along for the ride.

Jeff82
03-27-2014, 03:03 PM
The mini-mag with 22-WMR rounds is my favorite carry gun. It's fairly easy to keep all five shots in an 8-inch circle at twenty-five feet.

w5pv
03-27-2014, 03:39 PM
When they start leaking the caliber doesnt matter too much, most of the time they want to get away from the heat.

Changeling
03-27-2014, 06:55 PM
No doubt the gun is a real weapon, and the laser probably increases the
hit probability a lot. The bayonet. . . . . . . . silliest darned thing I have
ever seen on a pistol.

Bill

Hi Bill, I do believe you hit the nail right on the head, LOL. Looks like it should have been in that movie about strange pirates that was all the craze a year or so ago. I think the actor was Jonny Depp. Actually liked those movies.