PDA

View Full Version : Powder Valley

LAH
03-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Was there earlier in the week. Picked up primers & IMR 4350. There was two trailers loaded with powder being unloaded while I watched. I didn't really get closed enough to be nosey but could see pallets of Accurate Arms powder. By the looks of their webpage none of it made it to inventory. Same with Sierra Bullets, was there this week. Working 24/6, shipping every day, still not catching up.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/Creekerpics/Loading%20Room%20101/Loading%20Supplies/DSC06302.jpg (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/Creekerpics/media/Loading%20Room%20101/Loading%20Supplies/DSC06302.jpg.html)

Catshooter
03-14-2014, 10:42 PM
I know. I'm glad I'm powdered up. It won't be all that long until the next federal election cycle begins and that will be the beginning of the next shortage.

Cat

fryboy
03-14-2014, 11:21 PM
hey i know that parking lot ! ( south side of the building ) they used to have an old blonde lab named star i loved petting

sadly i think it's going to take awhile to catch up [dratz] and by awhile i mean a year or few

LUCKYDAWG13
03-16-2014, 08:55 AM
I know. I'm glad I'm powdered up. It won't be all that long until the next federal election cycle begins and that will be the beginning of the next shortage.

Cat
the next shortage ?

uscra112
03-20-2014, 04:27 AM
May not need any politics to make the drought worse. PB in Belgium just had a bad fire. Didn't ADI in Oz also have one?

Shiloh
03-20-2014, 06:53 PM
Acquired another pound of Unique. Shooting season is here!! It'll replace what I will be shooting.

SHiloh

Catshooter
03-21-2014, 10:17 PM
Yep, the next shortage. Isn't there a presidential election cycle coming up soon? Like six months?

If Hitlery Clinton runs, do you suppose that might affect us'n?

If she wins, do you suppose . . .

She hates guns as much as Oclowni does, but she's smart. She would be far more dangerous than he ever will be to us. And many people know that, thus the next shortage.

If she wins by the beginning of 2016 there won't be anything shooting related on a shelf anywhere in America.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong, it's happened before. :) Are you willing to risk it?

Cat

FLYCUTTER
03-21-2014, 10:34 PM
Come on, you got to be optimistic about the out come of the next election. The Republicans are going to have the house and the senate and we will have a Republican pro gun president. Gun powder, primers, brass and bullets will once again be plentiful. I pray.

xacex
03-22-2014, 02:17 AM
Come on, you got to be optimistic about the outcome of the next election. The Republicans are going to have the house and the senate and we will have a Republican pro gun president. Gun powder, primers, brass and bullets will once again be plentiful. I pray.

To many people on entitlements for that to happen entirely. They dont want to lose their benefits so where do you think their vote will go? You have to convince them a strong economy comes from working individuals, not government handouts. That means voting for the conservative party. Then you can relax for the next few years and stock up. Until then you can pray all you want, but I would continue to grab what you think you need for the next 5-10 years. I eat more beans so I can buy more powder.

michaelnel
03-28-2014, 08:13 PM
the next shortage ?

Wouldn't a "next shortage" presuppose an end to this one? I am thinking we are in a long, permanent shortage.

dg31872
03-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Plus 1 to xacex. I think you hit the nail on the head. I lay the blame at Johnson's feet. He is the one that started the "entitlement" attitude. Lotta difference between Kennedy and Johnson.