PDA

View Full Version : Everyone was Good to Me !

6pt-sika
12-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Well its another nice christmas day and every one here was good to me !!!!

A couple moths ago I had gotten a pair of RCBS non cataloged 50 cal moulds for my upcoming Shiloh 50-90 . They are 450 grains and 515 grains .

Well for christmas I have recieved a set of Lyman 50-90 dies , 40 pieces of Starline 50-90 brass . The Lyman 515 grain mold , top punch and 512 sizer die . As well as a top punch for the 2 RCBS moulds .

My family was good to me :drinks:

Now all I need is the gun and some BP [smilie=1:

Buckshot
12-26-2007, 01:52 AM
..............By the time your rifle arrives you should have a goodly supply of boolits on hand!

..............Buckshot

jerrold
12-26-2007, 02:15 AM
:castmine:you have dropped, fell, or been pushed into the world of the holy black and Glenna (spelling) I hope you find it to be as rewarding a shooting discipline as it is to me.:drinks::drinks:

scb
12-27-2007, 12:47 PM
Glad to hear someone will get more used out of those RCBS moulds than I did. Good luck with them. Steve

6pt-sika
12-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Glad to hear someone will get more used out of those RCBS moulds than I did. Good luck with them. Steve

You're the guy I got the two RCBS moulds from ? Well thanks , they look perfect although I have not bothered to try them yet !!!!!!!!

Now I cannot even remmember the name of the auction site they came from :roll:

6pt-sika
12-27-2007, 10:22 PM
:castmine:you have dropped, fell, or been pushed into the world of the holy black and Glenna (spelling) I hope you find it to be as rewarding a shooting discipline as it is to me.:drinks::drinks:

Hahahahahaha , I misunderstood this post at first !!!!

I thought you were making a crack about two misspelled words in my original post and then a wee tiny light flickered in my head [smilie=1:

And I realized you were making reference to BPCR shooting :drinks:

Must be getting a little to defensive in my uhmm old age hahahahahahaahaha:roll:

6pt-sika
12-27-2007, 10:25 PM
..............By the time your rifle arrives you should have a goodly supply of boolits on hand!

..............Buckshot

I think I may try and get 100 cast of each bullet and lubed/sized with SPG in the next month or so !!!!

I however think I will get one of my three Lyman lubesizers set up just for this stuff . Most likely be my old Lyman 45 !

EDK
12-30-2007, 10:23 PM
Steve Brooks made me a 620+ grain mould for my Shiloh 50/90 at .511. I bought a .512 die for my LYMAN lubrisizer and use LARS' Black Powder Lube..about 1/3d the cost of the more publicized stuff; looks and smells the same; and performs as well or better. I used Swiss 1.5, then GOEX 2F, and now GOEX CTG...GRAFS in Mexico MO is 100 miles and we go past it every couple months visiting family.

Like Wilford Brimley said in CROSSFIRE TRAIL, "I ain't much of a rifle shot." But I have a good time...this year will be #4 trip to the Quigley match and past Shiloh and just drifting through some of the prettiest country God made!

Happy New Year to All

:cbpour: :redneck: