PDA

View Full Version : thanks for the help.

doorgunner
03-02-2014, 08:28 PM
I joined this forum about a year ago when I was thinking of getting back into casting after a long time( about 20 years). Thanks to the stickys and fags I relearned a lot of what I had forgotten, and a lot of new stuff. Because or this I am happily making my own boolits again. Had forgotten how much fun it was. Thanks every one.
doorgunner

blikseme300
03-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Welcome back to the madness. I had a similar hiatus and am in my happy place again.

MtGun44
03-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Welcome back. Thanks for reading the stickies!

Lots to be learned at your own pace and for your particular interests there.

Bill

AABEN
03-03-2014, 01:57 PM
WELCOME There is a lot to refresh a man mind om here. I can come on here and look up some things that I am not 100% on in my old mind!!

doorgunner
03-03-2014, 08:25 PM
This is realy a great place. I just read a thread that gave me the answer to a problem I have been having with a new mold. Thanks again.

Animal
03-04-2014, 09:48 AM
I joined this forum about a year ago when I was thinking of getting back into casting after a long time( about 20 years). Thanks to the stickys and fags I relearned a lot of what I had forgotten, and a lot of new stuff. Because or this I am happily making my own boolits again. Had forgotten how much fun it was. Thanks every one.
doorgunner

Very cool. I'm not sure what factors brought me into reloading, or the next step into the wizardry of boolit casting. I think it is just a part of a mans desire to tinker. I wonder how many guys on this forum would be totally happy to sit at their casting station and reloading bench even if they knew they would NEVER pull the trigger on any firearm again?