PDA

View Full Version : Stevens 320 shotgun?

DHurtig
03-02-2014, 11:04 AM
I've been want a shotgun to fool around with buckshot, slugs and round balls. I picked up one of the Stevens 320's yesterday at Wally World for $227 plus tax. I got the one with the short barrel, fiber optic front sight and ghost ring rear.

I watched some videos about this gun on you tube and saw mixed reviews. It seemed that the less than stellar reviews were all a couple of years old. I'm hoping that maybe some of the bugs have been worked out.

What say ye? Anybody here have any first hand experience with one of these?

sandman228
03-09-2014, 06:58 PM
there 207$at my walmart I was gonna buy 1 last week there weren't any in the rack but the woman scanned the tag and it said they had 1 in stock so she went to look for it . after screwing around an hour or so it was nowhere to be found they remembered they had a shotgun that some idiot somehow broke trying to put the barrel on (remember were talking a walmart employee here). I guess they sent it out for repair. it still wesn't there this week when the wife and I were out so i'll get 1 whenever I guess im not in a hurry ive got 3 other shotguns I just wanted a short barreled pistol grip to keep in the bedroom closet and to take to the range and play around with once in a while. I looked at them on budsgunshop.com and read the reviews people seem to be happy with them ive read a few other reviews good and bad ,I read where 1 guy blew 1 apart shooting 3 inch 00 buckshot nonstop from it .ive read some people say there made in china I dunno . seems to me like anything else if u take care of it it will last if u beat the hell out of it wont last .i'll get 1 eventually

beex215
03-09-2014, 09:58 PM
ill update on mine. the pump is sticky from the start. its not very smooth. sometimes the bottom feed ramp would get caught and get stuck jamming a round. recently, the gun would/can be cycle with the firing a round. the pump stop is broken it seems. i only shot about 250 rounds three this thing too. its not very good and i do not keep rounds in it at home. i do not trust it.

Outpost75
03-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Befoew I bought a chinese pump, I'd search my LGS for used Americanmade guns. Around here at this time of year my LGS has at least a dozen used American pump guns under $300 and half of those under $250.

DHurtig
03-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Sandman, they had some here for $207, but they were the bead front sight, not the fiber optic front sight and ghost ring rear.

I'm just looking for something to fool around with, not for home defense.
This is Lord Remington. He is 106 pounds of you are not welcome here. and my first line of home defense.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e69/c_latrans/Picture326.jpg (http://s37.photobucket.com/user/c_latrans/media/Picture326.jpg.html)

str8shot426
03-10-2014, 05:49 PM
My first line of defensehttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/11/qepadu9a.jpgNot fierce, but make alot of noise to wake up armed individuals!

DHurtig
03-11-2014, 03:46 PM
They look more like lovers than fighters. Remington is a rescue, he wandered in to my daughters place almost 3 years ago. He had been starved and mistreated and so he has zero tolerance for a**holes. I've gotten so attached that it's going to break my heart when he's gone.

str8shot426
03-11-2014, 06:36 PM
They look more like lovers than fighters. Remington is a rescue, he wandered in to my daughters place almost 3 years ago. He had been starved and mistreated and so he has zero tolerance for a**holes. I've gotten so attached that it's going to break my heart when he's gone.

Yep.....they just bark..they don't bite.