PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas To Me

buster
12-19-2007, 10:19 PM
I stoped at local sporting goods shop monday to buy a cheap ball starter and left with this. Colt diamond back.

danski26
12-19-2007, 11:43 PM
I have a ball starter brand new in box that i will trade ya for the Colt since you couldn't find one at the sporting goods store???? ;-)

Lloyd Smale
12-20-2007, 06:31 AM
I had a little 38 4inch nickle one i once foolishly sold. There good shooting little guns and many guys just stick away hoping for collector status. What a waste. take that little thing out and shoot the snot out of it.

buster
12-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Lloyd I plan on doing just that, and Danski no I don't want to trade. Not yet anyway.:):)

9.3X62AL
12-20-2007, 07:21 PM
I'll go 2 ball starters--a 1# coffee can full of spent primers--and a Lee RB mould. No higher. Final offer. :)

Diamondbacks are SUPERB revolvers. I agree with you and Lloyd that it would be the height of folly to turn that little roller into a safe queen in hopes of accruing "collector value". The term "collector value" as applied to firearms evokes the same fingernails-on-chalkboard sentiment that "American Civil Liberties Union" does to street cops.