PDA

View Full Version : new 303 target rifle whoo hoo.....

303carbine
02-19-2014, 11:03 PM
I just picked up an awesome full wood 1955 No4Mk2 target rifle, it's stamped "Regulated By Fulton" on the receiver. Attached is an AJ Parker TZ 4/47 target sight with an adjustable yellow tinted aperature.
The numbers all match on the receiver, bolt, mag, I carefully removed the forewood to see how it was bedded. The metal had obviously been worked and the matching serial number was pencilled on the inside of the wood.
The foreward barrel band had been staked into place to keep it from moving and it had some bedding material under the band itself.
I declined on taking the rest of the wood off in case I ruined the bedding done by Fulton.
The trigger is the smoothest Enfield trigger I have ever shot, apparently the trigger is one of the tuneups that Fulton does to their target rifles.
I absolutely love how easy it is to hit far off targets with this rifle, they really know how to build a rifle.
This is my first target rifle that was "Regulated By Fulton", now I know what all the chatter was about.

W.R.Buchanan
02-19-2014, 11:33 PM
Pics Please?

Randy

John Allen
02-20-2014, 12:10 AM
lets see some pics I have never seen an enfield target rifle.

303carbine
02-20-2014, 12:57 AM
I'm not picture savvy, (I was here long before the internet) if anyone wants to post'em for me, email me at deerslayer@shaw.ca and I will forward them along.