PDA

View Full Version : No more M&Ps being sold in calif

69daytona
02-13-2014, 09:19 PM
I had one on order for two years and picked it up in Dec of last year, now because of idiot law makers in calif no more will be sold once the supply that is in the state already runs out, except for person to person sales.

LUCKYDAWG13
02-13-2014, 09:34 PM
Illinois doesn't look as bad as it used too to me now

osteodoc08
02-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Both Ruger and Smith are no longer sending pistols to kalifornia

bhn22
02-13-2014, 09:52 PM
But the weathers nice...

dubber123
02-13-2014, 10:15 PM
But the weathers nice...

Which part? The earthquakes, mudslides, or wildfires? :)

ubetcha
02-13-2014, 10:25 PM
And besides, everything causes cancer in California. Just look at some of the product labels.

tomme boy
02-13-2014, 11:16 PM
It is by design that this is happening.

uncle joe
02-13-2014, 11:19 PM
vote with your feet!!

waksupi
02-14-2014, 12:26 AM
I do hope all manufacturers of arms and ammunition cease selling to any government agency in states with these types of laws. Soon, all police would be armed with third world Crapola brand pistols and long arms, creating a safer working environment for the bad guys.

jonp
02-14-2014, 12:32 AM
I did not read it anywhere but did Ruger and S&W make exceptions for Law Enforcement in this or are they standing with Mr. Barrett?

Guesser
02-14-2014, 01:02 PM
The M&P series were cancelled because they were known to cause rats in laboratory cancer; but only in Ca.

enfieldphile
02-14-2014, 02:19 PM
This is right!

What's good for the citizen is good for the goobermint!

Loss of the CA sales base won't even make a scratch, much less a dent in the quarterly sheet of any arms or ammo maker.

The companies should punish any state that thumbs its nose at the second admendment.

I do hope all manufacturers of arms and ammunition cease selling to any government agency in states with these types of laws. Soon, all police would be armed with third world Crapola brand pistols and long arms, creating a safer working environment for the bad guys.

bhn22
02-14-2014, 02:23 PM
Boycott California!

OuchHot!
02-14-2014, 03:50 PM
More important than looking down your nose at another state, is preventing the same thing in yours and the Nation. Soros has already bought the white house for Hillary and she will appoint AT LEAST two more ultra left wing supreme court "justices" as well as a flock of fed court justices. Get Active!!! We in CA tried, we really did and got steam rolled by the ultra left wing. Get Active! Don't let this happen to you. There are very many hard working lifelong patriots in CA. They simply have no voice. The same thing is just a few years away for the rest of the nation.

bob208
02-14-2014, 05:42 PM
if the car manufactures would have done that starting in 66. maybe ca. would not have the influence it has now.

OuchHot!
02-14-2014, 08:40 PM
More than 10% of the US population lives in CA. The income tax revenue generated in CA is quite a bit higher than that 10%. Reality is that there is a lot of ag land in CA and the growers are basically being steamrolled by the city populations. Sort of like what happens in Oregon and progressively, more of the country as a whole. Sadly, there is a large group of politically naïve people who have no use for the constitution or any real clue what side of the steamroller THEY will be on as the left wing establishment is empowered. I can just imagine what Eisenhower or Goldwater (not exactly remembered as liberal) would have said about the NSA stuff. We need to get active and get some seats in the house and senate to tie Hillary up. The kind of regulations in CA are not too far off in a Hillary administration.

bedbugbilly
02-15-2014, 06:35 PM
Smith and Ruger no longer shipping to Kalifornia? Hmmmm . . . perhaps they ought to sidestep the "system" and export them to Mexico first . . . then they'll make their way to Kalifornia.

MTtimberline
02-15-2014, 06:49 PM
Which part? The earthquakes, mudslides, or wildfires? :)
Don't forget drought now

smkummer
02-16-2014, 10:30 PM
California is in a sinking hole. The good fight started in the 60's and most fights have been lost (some like affirmative action have been won but its a fraction to the lefts wins). The good people can try and stay and reason with the unreasonable but since they are outnumbered, its most likely a fruitless fight. California is a test bed of what NOT to do and its anybody's guess when the state's lawmakers realize it. Most likely when it gets bad enough for even the liberals who flocked there, they will also leave the mess they promoted.

ravelode
02-16-2014, 11:35 PM
I'm so glad I moved from there in 1977.

69daytona
02-16-2014, 11:47 PM
There are plenty of people here in Calif still fighting the good fight to keep what we have left, The problem we have is there are so many gun owners here that depend on everyone else to do their fighting for them and we will never hear from them until our rights are taken away.
I can't count the hours on the phone to my political leaders and emails, they keep sending me certificates saying thanks for supporting the second amendment but they vote against us every time. I will keep voting for those that support us but we need everyone with a gun in this state to vote and unfortunately most are to lazy to vote.