PDA

View Full Version : CH4D not offering any swage dies any more?

wonderwolf
02-06-2014, 11:27 AM
I know awhile back they said they were going to drop swage die production down to once a year? now they have zero info on their website about swage dies??? Whats the story are they out of the game completely?

ratboy
02-06-2014, 07:20 PM
i called them in january to inquire about the next run of 45 dies. beth told me they had no dies in stock at all and they were discontinuing the line. i did not press for further info. BT had some dies that were reamed off center and from what i understand this is part of the reason they chose to stop production. i expect BT knows more.

Bored1
02-06-2014, 07:46 PM
I recieved an email in reply to this exact question tuesday night supposedly from the owner of CH4D stating "the terminology that we used was discontinued until further notice. These dies are very labor intensive and time consuming to make. We are already booked through Sept, so I know for sure we will not make any this year." I was hoping to buy a set to try out, but looks like they are out of the game for swaging dies. Not sure if he was actually the owner or not, but on the contact us email page it has the option to email the "Owner" so I figured why not!