PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Rockchucker case kicker

annie_oakley
01-29-2014, 09:57 AM
I've been following along and learning a lot, but I thought I'd post this:

http://rapidcasekicker.com/rapid-case-kicker-in-action/

Looks pretty fast to me. 'Bout as much as a set of dies. I don't have a lot of time to reload, so this would really help me out.

Comrade Mike
01-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Well RCBS won't make their case kicker again and take my money so I guess I'll have to give it to this guy. Thanks for the link!!

I'm not paying 70+ dollars for a real RCBS case kicker. No sir.

prsman23
01-29-2014, 10:19 AM
Or spend next to nothing

http://youtu.be/Ce9CbsTsHHM

Mumblypeg
01-29-2014, 11:38 AM
Now that's worth making! Thanks.....:-)

Crosbyman
01-29-2014, 11:42 AM
I just went to buy two of these, but they only do Paypal, and I don't do Paypal.

dudel
01-29-2014, 12:05 PM
I found one at a gun show. Seller didn't know what it was; but I did. Snapped it up for $5. Brand new and still in the box.

It really does speed things up on the RockChucker.

I have no idea why they stopped making them, for what they cost, it seems like a natural to include with each RCBS press.

lancem
01-29-2014, 12:12 PM
Interesting, doesn't look like it would take much to fab one up or easier just make the one on that youtube vid.

Patrick L
01-29-2014, 12:14 PM
I made my own after I saw an article describing an RCBS one back in the late 80s. IIRC I used an old hacksaw blade and some cardboard. Worked great for years until I got a real progressive. Think I still have it somewhere.

jonas302
01-29-2014, 01:51 PM
Lee presses can have kickers to mine is a hose clamp clamped to the bench I like that better than a screw as you dont always want it on there like when priming on the press I love it for sizing and seating I can be putting a bullet in a case as the ram is coming down and ejecting the loaded round

Rapid Case Kicker
01-29-2014, 03:34 PM
I just went to buy two of these, but they only do Paypal, and I don't do Paypal.

Crosbyman,
thank you for bringing to my attention my error in not including my PayPal caveat. I put a clearer link on my page.

http://rapidcasekicker.com/if-you-dont-support-paypal/

I do accept check or money order at no additional cost or transaction fee. I don't like PayPal because of their anti-2nd Amendment stance. I hope to migrate away from them as soon as possible, but for now as a small business, father of 5, homeschooler, and a 3rd year law student I had to make a concession on payment.

I thought about it a lot, and decided that when I can afford a shopping cart on my website (They are not cheap, and I built my own website) I will move away from PayPal, until then I have to make a deal with PayPal.

I hope that you understand.
Sincerely

Aaron,
President, CEO, Phone Answerer, Legal council, box boy, IT, garage sweeper, and correspondence at RapidCaseKicker.com

blacklion
03-31-2014, 09:45 AM
I am now making a new case kicker combo... Check it out at supersinglestage.com101007

harley6699
09-24-2014, 08:12 AM
I am interested in a case kicker for my RCBS Rock Chucker II, everything I have seen is for the Supreme with a different primer cup and the one on the supreme will not work for me. Anyone have some ideas? Thanks guys.