PDA

View Full Version : Praise report - my son John

Gibbs44
01-26-2014, 10:23 PM
A couple of days ago my son decided that he wants to follow the Lord and be a Christian. This morning he went up in church and told the pastor. He will be baptized into the church as soon as we have a chance. He's grown a lot since we found this place. He's six about to be seven, I know there are a lot of people that think he is to young to know if this is something he wants to do or not. He made the decision on his own, never crossed our mind to press the issue.

I'm just proud and wanted to share. Looks like I'd better step up my game so that I can help him become the man he's supposed to be. Never too early to know where you're headed.

jmort
01-26-2014, 10:26 PM
I do not believe there is a more important moment for a parent than the salvation and rebirth of their children into the Body of Christ.

DLCTEX
01-27-2014, 12:43 AM
I rejoice with you.

missionary5155
01-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Good morning and Amen !
That is a Joy and Blessing to read.
Our Lord plainly stated "Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not..."
Little people know they are sinners and Christ came to save all sinners. I can think of no greater joy than when our children having heard God's Truth at home for all thier years announced they wanted to make public thier personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and follow Him in believers baptism ! Haleluyah !!!
Keep teaching them Truth Brother.
Mike in Peru

Wayne Smith
01-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Six is not to early. I was saved at 9. Congratulations.

aspangler
01-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Thank God! Praise be His Name! 6 is not too young. We recently had two 8 year old girls and one 7 year ols girl in the church come to know Him as personal Saviour. I will pass this to all my friends. God Bless You and your son.