PDA

View Full Version : New Ammo/Reloading Supply Store in Ocala, FL area

Kevinakaq
01-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Just wanted to put a heads up out that a local store has opened up in Sparr, FL called the Ammo Guys. They have been there a couple months now. This is a small operation dealing with ammo and reloading supplies only. If you are like me it has been very hard to get reloading supplies locally as Jerry's is way expensive etc. I just bought a box of 115 gr 9mm Berry's (250 ct.) there for 24.49. Not a bad price for local and they are selling a 8 pounder of imr4064 for 153.00 as an example. I can't complain...

I'm no way affiliated just trying to get the word out for them and myself actually because they are way to convenient and are good guys to deal with. I want to see them succeed so I don't have to mail order all the time. We all need to support our local shops/economy as much as possible!

Ammo Guys
352-229-0304 (that is the cell number of one of the owners, they recently got a land phone but can't remember the number)
They are right next door to post office in Sparr on Old Jacksonville Rd.

mods - if this needs relocated please do...like I said, just trying to get the word out because it's hard to find local supplies around here.

Kevin