PDA

View Full Version : raging bull replacement grips

Halfbreed
12-08-2007, 01:10 AM
I have just bought a 45lc raging bull from gunsamerica, I am thinking about hogue replacement grips for it, does anybody know what # is the replacement grips, I am interested in wood only, not the rubber ones. any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
thanks John

454PB
12-08-2007, 01:12 AM
I can't help because I'm not aware of any replacements, however, the RB has some of the best recoil absorbing grips I've ever used. Mine is a .454 Casull.

Halfbreed
12-08-2007, 01:16 AM
WOW, that was fast, when i was shooting a 629 I replaced the Hogue rubber grips with hogue wood grips and liked them much better. I have not received this 45lc yet, possibly tomorrow, ( hopefully). I just have always liked wood grips better than rubber.
John

Dale53
12-09-2007, 12:58 AM
We all tend to look at "grips" in a different light. I MUCH prefer rubber grips on my heavy recoiling handguns. You couldn't get me to change the grips on my Raging Bull .454 with a stick!

However, most any of the custom grip manufacturers should be able to furnish you just about what ever your heart desires in exotic woods, pearl, or ivory...

Dale53