PDA

View Full Version : Lead available in South Texas

Monttexan
01-20-2014, 04:07 PM
I took this photo with a ruler to provide some scale.

Since the 1st of the year I've bought about 1400 pounds of this lead. About 2/3 of that was for me, and the rest I picked up for my dad. I've got all I want to try to move across the country! The guy I bought it from says he will be getting more of it. I told him I'd do what I could to help him move the lead but wouldn't spread his contact info all over the internet! It's pure lead as far as he knows. He weighs the ingots on an electronic scale to get the weight. You can see the Sharpie writing in the photos with ingot weights: the 618 was the total weight of the last batch I bought. He is a little ways outside of Corpus Christi off I-37. If you're within striking distance of there and would be interested in buying some then PM me and I'll give you his email address. He's a pretty busy guy; I doubt he'll be interested in trying to ship. He asked me not to list a price. I think he got so many calls from his Craigslist ad that he realized his price was too good. He'll probably raise it a bit but I expect it to still be good.

Old School Big Bore
01-21-2014, 12:41 PM
PM on the way. I'm north of Mathis near Swinney Switch.

bstone5
01-21-2014, 01:18 PM
PM on the way.
I was raised in Corpus Christi and go there often.

Brucifer
01-23-2014, 12:40 AM
PM sent.
Thanks