PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood senior turet press

SWANEEDB
01-20-2014, 03:40 PM
I stated last night on another thread I wood post a pic of my latest find, hope I do this right. Looking at the press it has no name on it, wonder if that would be any indication as too the date of mfg or if that was normal. As you can see I've got a clean-up chore, in a month or so I should be getting attachments for this press, hopefully the gent will find them in boxes of stuff he has not gone thru yet.94086

.50bmg
01-20-2014, 11:25 PM
Nice find!

LUBEDUDE
01-21-2014, 12:47 AM
Congrats!

Once you get it cleaned up an running you will hooked like the the rest of us Hollywood Addicts.:drinks:

seagiant
01-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Hi,
That's how I lik'em, nasty,orphaned,and cheap! Now you just have to clean her up!!!

SWANEEDB
01-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi,
That's how I lik'em, nasty,orphaned,and cheap! Now you just have to clean her up!!!

WAS not cheap, but thought I did OK. Just now got it broke down to do a D & C.

Pressman
01-21-2014, 05:32 PM
Dave, I know you are really busy and have many more productive things that NEED your attention. So I know you should send it to me and I promise to give it lots of love.
Ken

SWANEEDB
01-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Dave, I know you are really busy and have many more productive things that NEED your attention. So I know you should send it to me and I promise to give it lots of love.
Ken

Send me the box--strong one--it is a monster, gave you wrong info in my first message, didn't say it was a turret type, was to darn cold, don't do well in the cold. Gus an me

Kevin Rohrer
01-21-2014, 10:13 PM
It's sad to see a press of this quality neglected in such a manner that it ends up looking as it does. I hope you get it cleaned up and back in-action.

SWANEEDB
01-21-2014, 10:29 PM
It's sad to see a press of this quality neglected in such a manner that it ends up looking as it does. I hope you get it cleaned up and back in-action.

Hey Kevin, Really isn't all that bad, turret is real light surface rust, took some 600 steel wool to it with light oil, the rest of the press is just dirt on top of old lube of some kind, still no name or numbers ??