PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive Sight Pusher for 1911,s and like Pistols

reddoggm
01-19-2014, 12:23 PM
I bought one of this Mans ( Ed Jennings ) Sight Pushers back in 2011 and just want to give you all here at castboolits a place ta go for a nice sight pusher for a good price Since I bought mine he has refined the pusher with 2 models to choose from and it looks like it will work far better than the one I purchased and I have to tell ya Mine has pushed alot of sights even a few Kimbers which anyone who owns a Kimber and tried to drift one of their sights out Knows they are probobly put in or should I say Rammed in with a press with the aid of a heat gun and Ed,s pusher they came out very easly

For anyone Interested you can find them Here http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=412120

IMO I,m sure for those of you that would like to do round or octigonal barrels and would have an Idea or design Ed would work with ya ta make it happen

epj
02-28-2016, 05:41 PM
I just saw this post. The pusher business is my full time business now, rather than a hobby. Indeed the designs have made progress, though the operating principle remains the same. If you have an interest, I invite you to check my website: www.sightpushertool.com

John Boy
02-28-2016, 08:03 PM
Piece of stock aluminum does the same sight adjustment tapped with a brass hammer.

gunshot98
03-01-2016, 02:52 PM
Better not tap on those tritium night sights with a hammer. Gets kinda costly. Gonna order one of these shortly. Good looking product.

scattershot
03-02-2016, 11:26 AM
I have one, and like it. At first, I needed three hands to make it work, but once I got the hang of it, it works well.

Any Cal.
03-04-2016, 01:17 AM
Nice little tool, and nicely priced.

slide
03-04-2016, 05:53 AM
I have one on the way. Going to change the sights out on my Kimber. I checked out some videos on youtube and I am not going to beat on my slide with a framing hammer and a steel punch.

gunshot98
04-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Mine is on the way.Yeah!!!!!!!!

M-Tecs
04-03-2016, 07:06 PM
I just saw this post. The pusher business is my full time business now, rather than a hobby. Indeed the designs have made progress, though the operating principle remains the same. If you have an interest, I invite you to check my website: www.sightpushertool.com (http://www.sightpushertool.com)

Nice product.