PDA

View Full Version : My Son is Missing!

Pages : 1 [2]

osteodoc08
01-14-2016, 07:22 PM
Wow. I can't believe it's been 2 years already. It seems like this was just yesterday. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

daniel lawecki
01-14-2016, 07:48 PM
Stay strong and enjoy what you have left fond memories and your other son.

4719dave
01-14-2016, 08:36 PM
Well... My heart feels broken apon reading this it took my breath away im so sorry ..Hes in gods hands now looking over you ..

Down South
01-14-2016, 10:12 PM
Prayers sent for peace and comfort. I've never lost a child but a couple of close relatives have. I saw what they went through and it was painful for years to come. As said, time heals wounds but loosing a child has to be one of the worst. We should outlive them, that's just the way it should be.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I remember reading this thread when it started. I sent prayers then and I'm doing the same now.

woodbutcher
01-14-2016, 11:03 PM
303.May God grant you peace and serenity.
Leo

smoked turkey
01-15-2016, 12:49 AM
I am at a loss for words. I cannot imagine what you and your family have gone through the past two years. It seems from your posts on the events of that terrible day and the condition that lead up to it, that you are coping as well or better than most. I know the pain must be dreadful at times. On the flip side you have so many happy memories and the photos of your son do show a happy boy. I'd say that you have every right to be very proud of him. I have prayed for continued strength and peace for you and your family during this anniversary of Denver's death.

brassrat
01-15-2016, 12:54 AM
Carrying on well Sir. good looking group,still

MaryB
01-15-2016, 02:14 AM
Time slowly heals but there will always be a hole! Prayers for peace!

GaryN
01-15-2016, 02:59 AM
Life can be really hard. As you found out time helps healing but a hole will probably always be there.

303Guy
01-20-2016, 03:09 AM
Thank you all for your kindness. Bless you!

mtncharlie1968
01-20-2016, 04:12 AM
I pray for you, and know how you feel. I lost my only son April, 23. 2013 in a rollover...he was 24. He left behind a wife, 2 year old daughter, and an unborn son. When he died, a large part of me died too. I doubt I'll ever truly recover from the loss, but I have other children, and grandchildren that I want to see grow up, so I soldier on.

shdwlkr
01-20-2016, 10:34 AM
more than 35 years ago I lost my first wife this month and I still miss her, have had two failed marriages trying to find someone like her, I have also lost a daughter and it gets better but you are never the same again, something is missing and it is those who are gone. As time goes by you will forget things and yes remember things also, it will be interesting what triggers something about the one who is gone. Your post here is one of them, no it is not a bad thing just funny what triggers your mind to go back to when you last saw that individual.
May the good Lord be with you when the sorrow of their passing visits and most of all my he heal the wound in your heart at the lost.