PDA

View Full Version : My Redfield et al Iron Sights

Hip's Ax
01-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Getting settled into the new digs and starting to get some boxes emptied out. Wish the photo was better but I used my phone as my camera is still MIA. Plenty of Redfield Olympic & International plus a Palma, Mk8 and a Mk10, Marbles Goss and a Sam Moore. X-Tube in the back and tube sights further back. Some Freeland front sights to the right and Dewey and Kliendorst flip front sights in the far back. Still plenty of boxes to empty. :)

Hip's Ax
01-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Mk 10 serial number93221

Hip's Ax
01-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Mk 10 with box.93222

Grump
01-13-2014, 02:19 PM
HEY!!!

Got any Redfield Olympic front sight inserts? Mine vanished years ago. Even the three extras I ordered from Brownell's in the pre-Internet days.

Hip's Ax
01-13-2014, 05:46 PM
Hey Grump, I have some kicking around but the problem is that most are too small to be useful on these "new" diameter bulleye targets. Some decades ago the bull was much smaller for smallbore. Here's the link to the ones I have been buying and "using" (we only play around with our vintage rifles for fun and its been a while). These clear ones come in much more useful sizes then the original inserts. The only complete set of originals I have are International diameter and it took me years to find them.

http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&item=CCAS220