PDA

View Full Version : Where do you guys prefer to shoot pistols?

taiden
01-09-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm curious. Post your reasons why.

Love Life
01-09-2014, 06:23 PM
I voted out in the country for the following reasons:
Nobody flagging me on the line
Nobody stealing my brass
Nobody having to go see their 25 yd target after every magazine
Nobody around.

RayinNH
01-09-2014, 06:37 PM
I prefer to shoot in my back yard. Unfortunately I am unable to do that and am forced to go to the club range...Ray

lancem
01-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Backyard because the closest town is 60 miles away.

Sweetpea
01-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Nobody stealing my brass
Nobody around.

+100...

pal82
01-09-2014, 07:11 PM
The public ranges are a scary place. Been muzzle swiped a time or two. One accidental shooting last year at a near by public range convinced me to shell out $ to join a club with a private range. The person was shot by family member (both minors) and was not seriously hurt, thank god.

GT27
01-09-2014, 07:12 PM
I like my privacy,and safety is my biggest concern on any range!

taiden
01-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Do you guys have public ranges where anyone can just walk up and shoot? If so, I never knew such a thing existed.

I think of a public range as being a range where you need to be a member, but membership is not closed.

white eagle
01-09-2014, 07:17 PM
outside @ my own range
hate waiting on other shooters

olereb
01-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Do you guys have public ranges where anyone can just walk up and shoot? If so, I never knew such a thing existed.

I think of a public range as being a range where you need to be a member, but membership is not closed.

Yes,we have them here in SW FL and there are some very nice one's in AZ that I loved going to when I lived there. Anyone can shoot after you pay a small fee which is usually $3-$6.

olereb
01-09-2014, 07:29 PM
I picked my Backyard but at the moment I am stuck going to a public range,i have always hated public ranges except when I lived in AZ where they have some really nice one's. This is a big part of why we are planning to move where we can get 20+ acres in the next few years hopefully.

uscra112
01-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Lucky me, my club range is usually deserted during the week, and being retired that's when I go. The club as six separate handgun bays with 10 stations each, and if anybody's there I just use a different bay. Occasionally there'll be a LE session going, with up to 20 shooters, but there's a schedule online so I can tell when to be elsewhere.

CastingFool
01-09-2014, 07:38 PM
I prefer shooting in my own backyard. No neighbors close by, and easy access are big pluses, also I can shoot from 20 yds up to 125yds.

quilbilly
01-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Quarries out in the woods on weekdays with my Contenders. Reasons -(1) few people around on weekdays, (2) good backstop, and (3) small items (pieces of clay birds) laying around at unknown ranges for realistic quick shots simulating hunting. That there may be some brass to glean after a weekend is just a bonus (picked up 30 shiny new cases of 45 ACP on Monday). For weekends I have 3 pistol ranges at home but none longer than 40 yards.

jcwit
01-09-2014, 07:41 PM
My club range, which during the week which is when I go, I'm also not only able to shoot to my hearts content, but can socialize with some of my friends who frequent the range almost daily.

Win, win, all the way around.

grampa243
01-09-2014, 07:41 PM

yes there are public ranges with out membership. more out west then in the eastern states.

btroj
01-09-2014, 07:49 PM
I shoot mostly at a private club because it is where I am a member. Good facilities, not too far, I enjoy it.

JonB_in_Glencoe
01-09-2014, 07:53 PM

I knew of two,
both were closed during the Clinton regime.

I wish I could shoot in my backyard, but I am in the city limits...Glencoe PD would frown on it.
I am a member of two private clubs with ranges, membership is open to the public ($$$ plus volunteer time), with it, you get the combination of the lock on the Gate.

Sparky141
01-09-2014, 07:54 PM
i prefer to shoot pistols at my range . no lines, no waiting , no annoying want to be range officer asking 50 questions and above all no one taking my brass

Love Life
01-09-2014, 07:58 PM

My entire state is a public range with ranges from 2 feet to as far as you can see.

We have "real" public ranges that are very nice with tables and roofs. Thos I avoid because I get flagged everytime I go there. People pointing guns at me does not make me happy...

Beerd
01-09-2014, 08:00 PM
nobody shoots in their basement?

dragonrider
01-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Private club, limited membership. Cost is $75 a year. About 300 members and most anytime I go it's deserted. Just how I like it. There are ranges from 30 yards to 200 yards. I don't know of any public ranges in this area, but there are private clubs in virtually every town.

Dirtdgger
01-09-2014, 08:10 PM
There's a indoor range within five miles of me I go in but have never used the range. I just go in to by powder he's always got powder. I've got a pistol range right outside my gun room and a rifle range on my ranch I can shoot from 100 yards to 500 yards. Never have shot at a public or private range might try it some day.

David

375supermag
01-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi...
I would prefer to shoot in my backyard...I don't believe the neighbors would appreciate it.
I have had complaints from other members at my gun club because of the amount of time that I remain on the bench so I would expect my neighbors would frown on my son and I shooting big-bore handguns for hours at a time.
I do have a neighbor that shoots in his backyard, but he only shoots a few rounds at a time.

Anyway, I almost always shoot at my gun club but do shoot at one of the state game commission free use ranges, but very rarely.

Jailer
01-09-2014, 08:29 PM
My back yard for handgun shooting and some testing of rifle rounds. When I want to crono and shoot for groups I go to the private range that I'm a member at.

ShooterAZ
01-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Nobody stealing my brass
Nobody around.

+5 for all the very same reasons. I like to take my time, and go check my targets whenever I feel like it.

fecmech
01-09-2014, 08:59 PM
I'm fortunate to have a home range of 50 yds, an outdoor club range of 25-200 yds and an indoor key swipe 50'ft range for the winter time. It's great to get an idea for a load etc and walk out back and try 5 shots to see if it's worth a follow up or not. Being retired I rarely run into other shooters at the club ranges. I don't go there on weekends so it's kind of like having 3 private ranges to use!

Hogtamer
01-09-2014, 09:04 PM
into hogs!

pworley1
01-09-2014, 09:09 PM
The back yard range is too handy to go anywhere else. Work up my loads, walk outside to the chrony and test them, then back inside and do it again. It is such a vicious cycle.

popper
01-09-2014, 09:15 PM
You guys are fortunate

Kraschenbirn
01-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Our club range is about a 20-minute drive but, like a couple of other responders, I'm retired and 90% of the time shoot on weekday mornings when myself and, maybe, one or two other long-time members will have the place to ourselves.

Bill

btroj
01-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I suppose I should say this....

I would prefer to shoot on my own range, on my own land.

Since I don't own land, or a range, I do the next best thing and belong to a private club.

What I prefer to do and what I can do aren't always the same.

crowbuster
01-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Lucky enough to have my own range in my backyard. Gotta get a boolit trap built.

sundog
01-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Nobody stealing my brass
Nobody around.

Yeah, what Love Life said.

country gent
01-09-2014, 09:46 PM
I normally shoot at a private range where Im a member. I enjoy having others around for the company and some comradarie. In the winter I will pay the fee to shoot pistols indoors at a LGS's range. I perfer the solid, safe backstops. Being disabled someone else being around is a good thing too. I get flagged way more at the Local Gun Shops than at the club I belong to. Gander Mountain here is about the worst for that. I have alot of friends at the club and its always a great day with friends. But then I was /am very involved with Junior small bore High power High power rifle and saftey. Ive was riflechairman for some years, until the disabilities got to be to much. I recommend joing a club, getting involved and meeting the people. Our club allows a person to be a guest twice to check out try the facilities, then if there is an opening to join or be on the waiting list to join. All 3 of my kids went thru Junior smallbore. Some Highpower and have shot handguns there with me.

alg3205
01-09-2014, 09:54 PM
I have been a member of a share owned private range since 1978. The facilities are great, IPSC range, plinking range, bulls eye, 100 yard rifle, 50 meter small bore along with skeet and trap. Safety is the rule and it makes for a comfortable place to shoot. Limited membership makes the ranges available except for schedule matches. Good social bunch and willing to work together to keep a great place going. I can shoot in my backyard if I only have a few rounds to test.

monadnock#5
01-09-2014, 09:56 PM
About 10 years ago my wife wakes me out of a dead sleep on a Sunday afternoon (prepping for third shift), "Wake Up Dear, There's A Cop At The DOOR!". "Well let him in, what are you waiting for?" He wants to know if I have any info concerning the gunfire up on the hill behind my house ??, all sweet and nice like. "Nope...." and before I can relate the state I had been in when he arrived, he goes off on me "WHAT...it's been going on for hours now!! OK I sez to myself, he came here looking for suspects, not info. So now the slow burning, tiny ember in my brain is turning into a bright red coal. Using his finely honed instincts, my friend the Badge immediately sensed the change in my demeanor and bid a tactful retreat. I am very thankful for this as I was about to say something that would have earned me a permanent red circle around my property. He did his job and then went away. All these years later I'm OK with that.

Private range. $150.00 for my wife and I. With an indoor heated pistol range. It may get a lot more expensive shortly though. Another range in the area is going to open a 600 yard venue this summer. I do love the challenge.

firefly1957
01-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Back yard is a relative term my 25 and 50 yard range is actually in my front yard i have a 50 and 100 yard range on the north part of my 20 acre "Yard" i would like to expand that to a 200 yrd range . before i bought here i snot at a private club range i prefer here because it is close to my loading bench !

smoked turkey
01-09-2014, 10:32 PM
I am fortunate to have the space here to shoot up to 175 yards. I do enjoy having the range to myself but I do miss the camaraderie from my shooting buddies. We get together ever so often and shoot together. What makes that nice is that you can pick who you want to be around with a loaded gun.

Dan Cash
01-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Off my front porch in good weather. Brass is easier to police. From the front entry in bad weather; brass is easier to police and it is warme/dry from inside.

BNE
01-10-2014, 12:20 AM
I am able to shoot t My parents house still. My brothers all lieve within ten miles of home now. We have a pistol range set up and a 100yd rifle range. We also can shoot clays. We have a couple of ponds that are great to train people with. (You throw some wood in the pond and then you can see exactly waht they are doing.)

I consider myself spoiled in this regard. I would hate to go and wait in line.

kenyerian
01-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Ive got my own range set up in my back yard.

DRNurse1
01-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Outdoor, downrange....otherwise I am not too particular. If the company is unruly or unsafe, I find another place to shoot.

winelover
01-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Backyard range. Besides the advantages Love-Life mentioned, I'm surprised that no no mentioned the obvious---you get to keep and recycle your lead.[smilie=1:

Winelover

cephas53
01-10-2014, 08:39 AM
I voted private family range, but it is in my backyard.

mtnman31
01-10-2014, 08:48 AM
How about shooting at work, for FREE nonetheless? The range at work provides targets, guns and ammo, safety personnel and good shooting companions. I guess technically my work range is private, you just have to go talk to your local recruiter about joining the club...

I prefer out in the country, but where I am living at the moment there isn't much "somewhere out in the country" to go to. I haven't found any indoor ranges and only a couple private ranges. The one public range/area I am aware of does not have a good reputation so I haven't gone. I don't care to join private ranges since I move every couple years and half my annual dues/fees would be wasted.

pdawg_shooter
01-10-2014, 09:11 AM
I shoot all my firearms in my back yard. It covers 80 acres and that is where my bench an portable target holder are. It allows me to shoot out to 800 yards.

Doc_Stihl
01-10-2014, 10:26 AM
I can't shoot at my house. My next home will have shooting out the back door, if that doesn't happen, I'm likely to never move again.

The private range where I do shoot is 15 minutes door to door. 500 members, and more often than not, I'm the only one there. Indoor pistol (I don't ever use) 50 yard outdoor pistol. 100 yard line with 12 or so benches and a 500 yard line with rails at 100-200-300-500.

It's easy yes. But I dream of the day of loading up a few test rounds, stepping out back and firing them, then going back inside.

marlin39a
01-10-2014, 10:27 AM
Out in the Country. I shoot where I want, when I want. Pick up after myself, go home.

southpaw
01-10-2014, 10:37 AM
I voted for out my back door because I can. I see no reason to travel when I can go right outside and shoot as close as I want or up to 800 yards tho I generally don't go over 400 yards. I even have my own bullet/boolit traps.

Jerry Jr.

Hardcast416taylor
01-10-2014, 12:21 PM
I built my own personal rifle/pistol range 30 years ago. I got tired of the bull-hockey they were starting at the club range where I used to go. Also, I don`t have to pay a range fee to use my own range, nor conform to just factory loads nonense!Robert

garym1a2
01-10-2014, 01:35 PM
USPSA matches, lots of fun and plenty of free brass to clean up.

bmortell
01-10-2014, 01:52 PM
off the back porch at the dead pine tree. neighbors find it more strange if they dont hear gunshots

Ickisrulz
01-10-2014, 02:00 PM
I am blessed that I can shoot up to 100 yards in my yard. The neighbors aren't all that far away and they guy next door shoots every so often. I shoot at least 2x a week and limit myself to about 100-120 rounds total (there's a shortage of components here). I try to do my shooting when people are at work so they are not bothered too much.

mrcvs
01-10-2014, 05:11 PM
The world got just too crowded once you couldn't shoot out your own back door. I can do that at my parents but not where I live (sadly). + 1 if you can shoot out your own front and back door.

chambers
01-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Private range, I shoot when and what I want. I pickup all my brass and let others shoot also, and they give me the brass.

MT Gianni
01-10-2014, 08:38 PM
I hope to shoot in the backyard in the somewhat near future, it would involve a move. Our County public range has 2 tables and a 25, 50, 100. 200 and 300 yard target stands. It is crowded from Labor day to the opening day of hunting season. I rarely see anyone else there the rest of the year. This is a drive to the concrete bench and use the passenger seat of the truck for a range box range.

jeepyj
01-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Land owner permission on a gated road. I like many others would prefer my back yard however I am 2 houses or about a 1000' from the city line where it is legal to shoot.
Jeepyj

Mal Paso
01-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Front Yard. Keeps the callers respectful.

No Front Yard in the poll so I put Somewhere out in the country, which it is.

DLCTEX
01-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Pistols in back yard. Rifles I drive a couple mile to a relatives property to shoot up to 800 yes. I drive 5 miles and shoot up to a mile. The joys of country living.

Artful
01-11-2014, 01:05 AM
I shoot at public range and private land and just out in the country on BLM

My preference is just out by myself or with friends in the middle of the country.

Shoot at our own pace and with whatever we feel like shooting (pistol rifle shotgun whatever)
and using reactive targets without issue (steel, RC car with balloons or even tannerite)

propwashp47
01-11-2014, 01:15 AM
I shoot in the backyard on a range my neighbor and I built last year of r.r. ties ,old tires and dirt berm. 7 and 25 yards is the norm but can back up to 75 for rifle. and I love it.

Wolfer
01-11-2014, 01:15 AM
When I was looking for a place to buy I had two requirements. I had to be able to pee off the porch and shoot my guns in the yard.

200 yds is as far as I can shoot here. I have to go somewhere else for my long range shooting.

plmitch
01-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Public range is fine most are empty when we go.

Bzcraig
01-11-2014, 01:36 AM
I voted private range cause that is where I shoot and is the most convenient. If it were absolutely just a preference it would be out in the country with friends for the same reasons as LL.

01-11-2014, 06:59 AM
I voted private range (club) because here in Aus target shooting is the only allowable reason for handgun ownership, club membership is mandatory and licences ranges the only place you can legally shoot.
Range is about a 20min drive, membership including wife and 2 kids cost us about $500 per year.
Anywhere form 1-3 organised comps per week and outside of comps have unlimited access to the range. 16bay, 50m range with target frames set on rails and movable from 7y - 50m, pneumatic turning targets that are infinitely programable for delay, face and away times and activated by remote. No range or target fees all covered in membership costs.
Outside of organised comps probably have to share the range with other club members about every 3rd visit.

legend 550
01-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Private family range, I have bullet traps set up to recover my lead. We also frequent a indoor public range when the weather in bad.

Tn Jim
01-11-2014, 11:00 AM

We have one like that near Del Rio, TN that is in the Cherokee Nat'l Forest. $2.00 flat fee for parking per carload. Just show up and shoot whatever you have till your hearts content. I have been there when everyone is civil and firearms knowledgable, and other times when a family of Bubbas come down from the hills with the sole intent of blowing hell out of everything in sight. Was there by myself one day patterning a turkey gun when a guy shows up with his three kids (8 to 10 year olds). I was at the 50 yard target board putting up a new target when he has one of his kids start shooting the 25 yard target! We won't get into what happened next because there are probably a few here that would think I handled the situation wrong.

The worst I ever saw was three county sheriff's deputies from the adjoining county. Firearms safety was not in their vocabulary.

novalty
01-11-2014, 11:28 AM
I shoot on family land, which is right near my home. I went to public range, which is 30 minutes from me, but idiots had trashed it. Went to local club for weekend plate matches to see if I would like it. The plates were fine, but after listening to members complain about each other, I decided it wasn't worth the $120 annual dues.

ffries61
01-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Private range for me, small membership (only 40) six pistol bays, rifles out to 300, IDPA affiliated so action shooting allowed as long as you're safe, best of all only 5 mi. from the house.

GREENCOUNTYPETE
01-11-2014, 07:51 PM
I would love to be able to shoot in my back yard, but that just isn't going to happen at this house , and selling and moving isn't an option unless I hit the lottery and I don't play.

so private range it is , all you need to join is to ask a member , play by the rules and pay your dues , our dues are very affordable

the only person I every see much is another cast boolits member and his friend , I think I got him to come over to the boolit side , but most of the time I have the range to myself.

the biggest problem this time of year is we don't have a plow to plow the drive way so I have to wait till the snow melts enough I can get in

I have been looking at a indoor pistol club about 25 minutes away , dues are more than the out door but not terrible , and it is open 24/7 to members when events are not scheduled

Wag
01-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Nobody stealing my brass
Nobody around.

+100...

+ a bazillion gazillion.

outside @ my own range
hate waiting on other shooters

The property we have that we used to shoot on has seen increased development in the surrounding areas so we can't safely shoot there any more. Bummer, sorta, because it's another state away! We were planning to move there one of these days and still might but the dreams of shooting from the back door are pretty much gone.

My preference is to shoot somewhere out in the country but we joined a private club which is out in the middle of the desert 15 minutes away. Sunday mornings, nobody is ever there so I get to shoot for a couple of hours and then clean up my own brass. The pistol lanes are very private and perfect for that kind of thing.

Lately, I can't find abandoned brass to save my life! Once in a while, yes, but not very often any more. A lot more people like me who accumulate all the brass they can find. It's actually a good thing, in my mind, because it tells me that there are a lot of serious shooters out there.

I just hate waiting for other people so the line can call cold. When I'm by myself, I can shoot a couple hundred rounds in no time at all but if there are other people, it takes forever to get any real shooting done.

--Wag--

manithree
01-12-2014, 12:22 PM
My local rec center (where I have a pass and can shoot for free) won't let me pick up my brass. So I only shoot .22 there, and I'm not doing much of that until I can replenish my supply.

Shuz
01-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Backyard range. Besides the advantages Love-Life mentioned, I'm surprised that no no mentioned the obvious---you get to keep and recycle your lead.[smilie=1:

Winelover
Plus one on that!

FLHXdiehard
01-16-2014, 03:12 AM
Backyard range. Stand on the deck and got a 250 range into the woods. Plus I don't have to scrounge for my brass in the grass!

9w1911
01-16-2014, 12:37 PM
country: why? I prefer not to be muzzled by every swinging dick at the range, or to watch his kids sight in a rifle by following a flock of geese in air like they are a group of Nazi bombers

Crash_Corrigan
01-16-2014, 01:17 PM
I belong to a private range and it only costs $75 yearly. However it is a 20 minute drive away. Pros: relatively easy to get to, seldom crowded mostly empty during the week, excellent facilities and I can mine the berms for lead when it is empty. Cons: PITA range personnel who get too chatty and inquisitive about my guns, are looking for infractions of range rules etc. I like to set up steel reactive targets from 7 to 400 yds. All of them are tilted 5 degrees forwards to minimize splash back but the rules insist on putting out the closest target at 25 yds. That is no fun with a handgun mostly. Also when shooting with other people on the line you have the issue of having to wait on someone to go down to their target or to finish shooting so you can go to your target etc.

If I am serious about a good day on the range I drive 30 minutes South on I-15 to a dry lakebed on BLM land and make a day of it. I usually take along a friend or two and spend all day there. The downside is that the drive is long and very dusty when we go off road. It must be a careful drive as my Honda Accord is not designed for off road and everything must be packed in. No shade from the desert sun and it is isolated so the danger element is there from other 2 footed predators. I always back my .41 Magnum on my hip fully loaded with another 12 rounds on the belt. There is the reason why I usually take along a few friends. I also suffer from COPD and I could have an issue and having a friend along with a working phone could be very nice.

I erect a 12' square tarp on poles and bring along my folding chair, cooler and shooting bench. Filled with ice and a selection of beverages and food the load is prodigious at best. Throw in a half dozen rifles and another 8 pistols, ammo, magazines, shooting rest, chrony, cleaning equipment and rods and assorted required stuff including steel targets and stands there is a lot of loading and unloading and such. I have issues walking more than 25 feet and it now takes me an hour just to load up the car at home with breaks to puff on Oxygen and regain my strength.

But the results are worth it. I sit when tired and inspect my targets when I want to. I spend an entire day involved in a sport that I love. I stand next to my shooting bench and with my rifle supported by a shooting rest I can blaze away with any of my rifles until the barrel is too hot and then change to another cold rifle. I enjoy blasting away at a steel gong at 350 yds with my .223 CZ 527 or at 500 yds with my 50-90 Sharps Winchester 1895. I can try my hand at 100 yd steel targets with any of my handguns. The 327 Federal Magnum and my .30 Carbine Ruger BH are excellent out to about 150 yds. I can hit the gong 10 out of 10 with my Taurus 1911 .45 ACP if I hold 8 inches above the bullseye. The 9 mm's are not as accurate beyond 50 yds. The .44 Ruger BH is a stone cold killer at any range out to 200 if I do my part well. It will hammer the steel all day long at 100 to 150 and really pester the 200 yd gong but I would not let my life depend on it at that range. I could hit a man well at up to 250 yds with my .41 magnum if I use the pointy bullets but again this is a very dependable and reliable killer at any range out to 175 yds on a man sized target. I am talking about center mass here. The thoractic cavity. If I were satisfied with any hit on a human (no matter where) then every handgun I have except for the 9 mm's would be capable of hitting a person at 300 yds. Those pesky 9's are not stable past 100 yds in my mind. And all this is conjecture anyway as I really no longer have the need to shoot people unless they shoot at me first. But knowing that I could is comforting in my old age.

savagetactical
01-16-2014, 03:28 PM
I have my own range out to 300 yards. Thats the way I like it , I would never used a public range.

bear67
01-16-2014, 07:18 PM
Got a good range over at my son's farm just 1/2 mile away from the house--up to 150 yards with steel and target frames. Got a longer range at the Mud Creek place up to 750 yards and lots of reactive targets and steel. I have not been to a public range in years other than to visit someone and shoot the breeze. My son in law is a member of a large membership range and I went with him once, but it is 25 miles from the house. I shot for 30 minutes this morning just to check out a new trigger I put in an AR 10 for a friend. No hassle or waiting.

monadnock#5
01-18-2014, 09:34 AM
I'm sorry to hear of your health issues Crash. Keep on pluggin'. I know you're not ready to face the alternative yet, any more than I.

All the places where we went shooting when I was a kid are either posted or have a house in the middle of the range these days. While the local cops agree in principle that it sure would be fun to go to the old granite quarry to shoot, from 50' above (w/ a 45° down angle:)), bottles floating on the water over a 400' ft deep abyss, it ain't gonna happen.

Compared to having to give up my 2A rights in the plea bargain over whatever I might be charged with, a day in the desert with you sounds like great fun, bad guys or not!

canyon-ghost
01-19-2014, 01:32 AM
I've always belonged to a range club here locally. I have a lifetime membership so, I have a 100 yard pistol range with a small 15yard concealment section, a rifle range to 300 yards, an indoor range to 50 feet and someone to help with the upkeep on all of that.

After more than ten years of casting lead, reloading and shooting anything I have or have access to, it's been the most fun any adult can have.
No Worries, No Regrets
Ron

Nikolaus
01-19-2014, 01:45 AM
I like shooting at private property. Can shoot at non traditional targets, and at your own pace. I do enjoy one indoor range in town. Mainly because it's cheap, and not very crowded usually. I know the owner and can pick up brass if I need it also.