PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Lyman

largom
01-06-2014, 10:02 PM
I have 2 Lyman Auto-Pro tumblers. The ones that separate the media from the brass. These tumblers are over 15 yrs. old. The small rubber plugs that hold the media in have become hard and now leak media out. I called Lyman and asked if I could purchase just the plugs or did I have to purchase the whole bowl. The lady said the plugs were available and I asked if they would accept Visa.
The lady said there would be no charge and I told her the units were 15 yrs. old. Still no charge. I received two new plugs today.
THANK you Lyman.

Larry

John Allen
01-06-2014, 10:17 PM
That is what you call customer service. It is nice to know lyman is still good this way.

Forty Rod Ray
01-06-2014, 11:15 PM
They set high standards for competition to meet. What amazes me is that their product line has held up so well. Compare today with the line of 1960....

labradigger1
01-06-2014, 11:24 PM
I purchased the upgrade handle for my broken 450 handle, received it today and was suprised to see MADE IN THE USA on the items. Dont see that much anymore, go lyman!

jmort
01-07-2014, 01:26 AM
I just got a new ladle and thermometer from Lyman and both "Made in China."
Thanks Lyman for china sell-out.

salpal48
01-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Today I ordered parts from Lyman , called and ordered parts for DPS 1200 and others and again NO Charge.I have been using lyman equipment since the mid 60,s. They are very good and good customer service . Just like RCBS, Redding and the others
Yes some of the products are made in China. Every American is Guilty including myself From head to foot all stuff from china. The old saying applies " Expensive is Bad , Cheap is Good"
. Well we got Cheap But no Jobs