PDA

View Full Version : Survivor show

starmac
01-04-2014, 02:09 AM
I stopped by the American Legion this evening for a birthday party. I was just there a few minutes, but they had some survivor show based in Alaska on the tv. I don't know the name of it, but two guys were in a small boat and fishing with what looked like reals fixed to cross country skies. They landed a pretty good size halibut (without is dragging the boat around) and started trying to wrestle with it, finally the guy jerks out a handgun and shoots a hole in the bottom of the boat. LOL

savagetactical
01-04-2014, 11:45 AM
I love that show I watched the first season of ultimate survival Alaska. That Marty Rainey is supposed to be an Alaska legend but I thought he showed a low level of smarts shooting that t ball bat fish with a 44 or 45 caliber handgun.

starmac
01-04-2014, 01:51 PM
I don't know if Marty is the one I saw, but in the five minutes I watched it or so, not only did he shoot the bottom of the boat on Purpose, but they tried sailing and running the outboard at the same time. epic fail. maybe a legend in his own mind.

savagetactical
01-04-2014, 02:06 PM
I don't know if Marty is the one I saw, but in the five minutes I watched it or so, not only did he shoot the bottom of the boat on Purpose, but they tried sailing and running the outboard at the same time. epic fail. maybe a legend in his own mind.

Yep he is one that shot the fish and turned the boat over twice.