PDA

View Full Version : I got a visit from Santa and George...

Cag40Navy
12-25-2013, 01:22 PM
It twas a few nights before Christmas. When all through the house,
a creature was stirring, with Santa's help;
The stockings where filled by 2 big men, in hopes I wouldn't wake up before they left,
I was nestled all snug in my bed, with visions of M1's and AR's dancing in my head,
With me in my pajama's, and Santa in his cap,
I'd just settled my brain for a long winter's nap,
When out in my living room arose a hell of a clatter,
I sprang from my bed with gun in hand, away to the living room I flew like a flash,
tore open the door and through up my gun,
the light of the gun pointed towards the tree,
It lit up the chaos in front of the garland and glitter,
When what to my wondering eyes appeared,
But George himself with Santa to help,
When they both dashed so lively and quick,
I gave chase to both in cap and gown,
More rapid than boolits did both run away,
And I ran and panted and called them by name,
"Now Santa, Now George, On Christmas Night, I will be waiting for you by the roof tops, on the porch, and on top of the wall!"

Now I head back in, tired, sore, and wondering what they were putting next to the tree… Surprising enough I recognized some of the items…
Now if I could throw George something I really could use this year is a new camera! This one is about to have it. (And a bottom pour pot... )

Back to the tree… I found the boolits I made back August, and the 100 year old 32 cal mold which was awesome! (Though I wonder if BrassMagnet knows it gone… ;) )
A Lyman Sizer and Luber with the sizing die and top punch for the mold already installed….
A primer flipper tray thingy, a brand new (to me) RCBS press, which some Lyman 32 cal GC’s.
Then a good stash of 32 Winchester Special Brass with 2 brand new sets of dies in 32 Win Spl with a RCBS Powder measure.
Those 2 sure left me a stash of stuff to get me started well on my way to casting and reloading. Well, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you all for your help on my journey this year! Going to be a fun ride in 2014.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss353/raptoreaglephotos/100_2787.jpg

GeorgeOneDollarBill
12-27-2013, 10:36 PM
I can't believe you ratted me out!
Now I am in trouble!

chuckbuster
01-01-2014, 07:47 PM
George
You should know by now
You can hide
or you can run and get tired
But we will find you!!!

GeorgeOneDollarBill
01-01-2014, 07:51 PM
I sure hope you are not trying to tell me I will just die tired.

I got Carlos Hathcock's autograph out of BrassMagnet's stash and I know what you mean!

BrassMagnet
01-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Now you are in a lot of trouble!

chuckbuster
01-02-2014, 09:09 PM
I sure hope you are not trying to tell me I will just die tired.

I got Carlos Hathcock's autograph out of BrassMagnet's stash and I know what you mean!

I meant what I said. You'll just end up tired if you try to run. THis bunch around here talks tough but we would never hurt a guy like you that is really so generous, at least not hurt you much……

KDK