PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and I Wish You Get All the Guns You Want This Christmas

Silver Jack Hammer
12-25-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm not getting many presents under the tree because of the blessings of guns I've already received this year, it's been a very good year for me.

c1skout
12-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Merry Christmas to you too, glad you got some new toys. I got some parts and such for some of mine.

olereb
12-25-2013, 12:47 PM
I also didn't get any guns from relatives but I did get a new MEC Sizemaster that I wanted,i bought myself a Mosin Nagant M38 though:grin:. Hope everybody else gets some good stuff also!!

ruizhernandeztrust
12-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Merry Christmas to you as well. My wish list at the moment is:

ruger super blackhawk hunter (44 magnum)
ruger single six hunter (22lr)
mossberg 500 (for home defense)
citori 625 sporting in .410 (for clay shooting)
ruger sp101 (.357 talo edition)

Also wants an unlimited supply of reloading components. :)

taiden
12-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Brass tumbler and maybe a 686+ 4" tomorrow. :) Merry christmas, all.

rintinglen
12-25-2013, 03:40 PM
Santa Me brought me a set of 300 Savage dies and a LLama IIIA 380. Santa's spouse got him a beer maker. Got to spend the morning with my Eldest Daughter and her family.
I am blessed. Merry Christmas, everyone.

gandydancer
12-25-2013, 05:24 PM
My little woman got me a Petersoli rolling block with a 30" barrel in 40/65 used in excellent condition. no tang sights.drilled and tapped for them. It has barrel sights. I shoot this caliber in a 1875 sharps. also a 22 LR single shot rifle .I think its a savage model 72 "Crackshot" single shot my son found it at a small engine repair shop in Maine. I should have it by sat the 28th. I also put a deposit down on a EAA witness match 38 super for my self this week. should I feel guilty?? Life at times is very good.

starmac
12-25-2013, 06:57 PM
No guns for me, That Santa dude even took one I already had. lol

I did get the new style gun boot to use on the snow machine and wheeler.

daniel lawecki
12-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Merry Christmas to all Guns will come after x-mas giving the wife all new livingroom furiture. Sometimes you have to grease the wheels.

Bullshop Junior
12-25-2013, 08:29 PM
No guns for me, That Santa dude even took one I already had. lol

I did get the new style gun boot to use on the snow machine and wheeler.

Sounds like that Santa guy is starting to hang out with George too much....

Bullshop Junior
12-25-2013, 08:30 PM
My list is way too big. I did get a 30/06 barrel for my handi rifle. the 1911 will probably wait for my 21st birthday.

ebner glocken
12-25-2013, 08:58 PM
This was an odd year. Not one gun, round of ammo, gun related product or gift certificate received. I mostly got decent liquor. Perhaps friends and family are trying to tell me something. Spend less time loading or at the range and more time drinking?

Ebner

waco
12-25-2013, 11:00 PM
This was an odd year. Not one gun, round of ammo, gun related product or gift certificate received. I mostly got decent liquor. Perhaps friends and family are trying to tell me something. Spend less time loading or at the range and more time drinking?

Ebner

lmao!!!!

JonB_in_Glencoe
12-25-2013, 11:23 PM
Nothin' but a mil surp 'range' pistol cleaning kit for me
...But my Daughter, on the other hand,
got a Lipsey RBH convertible 45acp/45colt :)
She was excited, even though she would have prefered a S&W Governor...Santa just thought that a revolver that shoots shotshells is silly.

375supermag
12-26-2013, 11:54 AM
Hi...

Not much in the gun-related field around here.
My wife has no clue what to buy me as far as firearms stuff goes. My son knows but he had other ideas about presents.

I did get a new Allen soft rifle case and a soft sided pistol case...always useful. My son got one of each also.

My son got a new H&K MP .22LR semi-automatic rifle for Christmas and my wife got a new entertainment center for the TV with a built-in electric fireplace, among other things.

My wife bought me a new Craftsman snowblower for Christmas among other stuff. My son got me a 10" tablet which UPS promptly shipped to somewhere in Texas for some reason (they promise it will be here in a few days.

We spent yesterday afternoon with my grown daughters and all 5 grandkids. Absolutely wonderful Christmas!

tdoor4570
12-27-2013, 01:11 PM
No guns or gun stuff but did get a doz new target arrows

bobthenailer
12-28-2013, 12:27 PM
I currently have a little over $700 in the gun fund ! as soon as i can figure out what i want , ill buy it ! or perhaps a used Rem 7 youth model for my grandson.

buckwheatpaul
12-28-2013, 05:53 PM
I didnt get a gun for Christmas.....after all we have been married for over 37 years.....and yet she has never said no to me draggin a smoke pole home......she has in fact earned her wings.....the vote is still out on me.....go figure! Happy New Year!

2AMMD
12-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Didn't get any guns or any related accessories. DID have a great visit and dinner with my sons girlfriends family. We are however saving for the parts to finish his AR.
Great Christmas for me. Wish all a great Christmas.

375supermag
12-29-2013, 12:06 PM
Hi...

Went the rounds of the LGS yesterday.

I am probably going to end up getting in trouble in the next couple of weeks.
My son has his 20th birthday Jan.11th, so I need to save up for something nice for him, but after that I know where there is a used BlackHawk in .45Colt with a 4-5/8" barrel for $350. A bit challenged cosmetically, but fine mechanically. Should be a great shooter.

Used BlackHawks don't move fast around here unless they are .357Mags, so it will probably be there for a while.

I think it will make a right spiffy after Christmas present for myself, although I have no need of another BlackHawk in .45Colt...I don't have any particular reason not to have another,either.