PDA

View Full Version : got my XDs back

LUCKYDAWG13
12-22-2013, 03:26 PM
well i got my XDs back on saturday in a nice little blue box with a new 7rd magazine
loaded up 150 rds with RedDot went up to the range not a hiccup at all shot as good as
it did when it left. the trigger feels about the same. so now im thinking about getting
a XDm in 9mm

cwheel
12-22-2013, 04:55 PM
I was happy with the change so far. Better trigger break, better reset than when it left. Mine was out for 11 weeks, sure a long time for a gun I just bought. I've put close to 500 reloads through testing, about another 100 Winchester 230 hollow point LE rounds as well. Never any kind of function or firing problem in all of those rounds fired. I trust it enough to move it back over to use as a CCW. Accuracy is almost as good as my 1911's, out of a short barrel, lite 45 thinking I couldn't have asked for better. Hard part is the value hit we all took with the recall, but that only counts when you sell, going to be a long time if it keeps working this well.
Chris

catman81056
12-22-2013, 05:23 PM
When I first bought mine(45acp) I got the PRP spring kit and really liked it. I didn't take it out when I sent it in for the upgrade and when I got it back the trigger was close to when I first got the gun. I've ordered the PRP spring kit for the upgraded guns and will receive it tomorrow, I just hope it feels as good as the first kit I bought.

LUCKYDAWG13
12-22-2013, 05:37 PM
what is the PRP spring kit

googled it i see now

44MAG#1
12-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Mine was just fine after I got it back. Still not kind toward the deception that was fostered on us in the beginning.
I understand what they did and forgive it but it has left a sour taste when it comes to Springfield and anything they say from now on.
I will be very, very, cautious with them in the future.

catman81056
12-23-2013, 12:10 AM
I've got the XDS in 45acp, an XD in 45acp and I'm going to try to get an XDM in the same cal. I just like'em.