PDA

View Full Version : UTG Model 4/16 Complete Match-grade Rear Sight

Garyshome
12-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Anybody ever use one of these? Waiting on delivery of the second one [I Bought one on Amazon and it is a crappy fake]. I got my money back for it and the next one better be a UTG.

Looking for opinions!!!!! Good or Bad!http://castboolits.gunloads.com/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

Garyshome
12-20-2013, 11:43 PM
I talked to a Leepers guy yesterday. He said some of their stuff is made in China, and some is made here. That's how I knew I had a fake! It didn't come in a utg package.

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
12-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Haven't ever bought any UTG that wasn't China made. As far as Match grade, those sights aren't anywhere close. Might be okay for a range gun, but I wouldn't bet my life on them. Could fall apart just when you needed them most due to cheap chinese screws, etc.

Garyshome
12-31-2013, 06:29 PM
Well I finally got the real thing, It's nice solid mount,well made [ not like the other piece of c@#p the first place sent].
Along with the UTG low profile front site, this site was almost zeroed after I just installed it [real close]. I like it and it was not very costly. I might do a co-witness with a red dot, then that's it for sites on the AR.

Garyshome
01-03-2014, 08:58 AM
UTG Model 4/16 Complete Match-grade Rear Sight and Low Profile front site.