PDA

View Full Version : Rossi W wizard

glockky
12-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Anyone have one of the Rossi Wizard single shots? Just wanted to know what your impressions were on them.

Goatwhiskers
12-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Merely my opinion: get yourself a Handi. At least they're American made. I only have 4, .223, .22Hornet, 7mm Mauser, and a .44Mag, all tack drivers. GW

35 shooter
12-23-2013, 01:00 AM
I was interested in the Wizard too but haven't found a good write up on one yet and that's been over a year now. I'd go h&r too. My brother has one in 35 whelen that shoots as good as my Encore in the same caliber and he paid a lot less than i did. I love my Encore but i could have bought 3 h&r's for the same money.

glockky
12-24-2013, 03:52 AM
I guess what I thought was interesting about them was the nice stock and price tag

35 shooter
12-25-2013, 03:27 AM
I guess what I thought was interesting about them was the nice stock and price tag

glockky i agree. It is an attractive rifle to me. The only reason i suggested h&r is i know their generally good quality in my experience(limited). The gun shop i finally saw some in had a lot of them (wizards), but recommended the h&r over it because they had sold a bunch of the wizards and were getting complaints already. They may have the bugs worked out by now. That was back when they first came out. Somebody on here is bound to have some expierience with them. Maybe they'll chime in on it. I do like the no tools to change a bbl. out feature. If you get it let us know how it shoots. I am curious about them still.