PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if you have seen this George guy

rmatchell
12-18-2013, 06:00 PM
I have a feeling that I'm being watched. Every now and then I see this shadow out of the corner of my eye. The animals are acting funny lately also, chickens stopped laying, dogs wont sleep, and I haven't seen the cat for days. How do you know if you have seen this George guy?

BrassMagnet
12-18-2013, 06:04 PM
I have a feeling that I'm being watched. Every now and then I see this shadow out of the corner of my eye. The animals are acting funny lately also, chickens stopped laying, dogs wont sleep, and I haven't seen the cat for days. How do you know if you have seen this George guy?

If you have talked to BrassMagnet lately, it could be. Some folks claim they are in co-hoots! Or is that Santa?

Crawdaddy
12-18-2013, 06:17 PM
Chickens didnt stop laying... George took the eggs... Watch your brass! Emphasis on the last three letters in the word brass.

rmatchell
12-18-2013, 06:36 PM

I set a trap just in case...

BrassMagnet
12-18-2013, 06:54 PM
A real trapper will say your trap has to be camoflaged to work and scent free. George may not be that cagey, but at least camoflage it! I suggest FRBs from the USPS. He seems to run with a lot of those!

rmatchell
12-18-2013, 07:02 PM
good call Ron, what was I thinking

BrassMagnet
12-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Just let us all know if he has a red suit or a green one!

If you lynch Santa, everyone will be unhappy!
George, maybe not so much!

tunnug
12-18-2013, 07:45 PM
I used to see George out of the corner of my eye all the time back when I ate them funny little mushrooms back in the day..........just saying...........;)

BrassMagnet
12-18-2013, 07:59 PM
I used to see George out of the corner of my eye all the time back when I ate them funny little mushrooms back in the day..........just saying...........;)

If you are a funny little mushroom eater, what are you doing on this forum?
There is a question on a certain little federal form asking about addicted to or user of certain stuff. Which may include funny little mushrooms.

rmatchell
12-18-2013, 08:24 PM
im not addicted I can stop anytime I want to... See I just stoped.

Dang where did I put those mushrooms again

sdalcher
02-26-2014, 09:26 PM
He stopped by my house with a gift! Little rascal made off with a spare set of dies! I'm sure he will turn up with them soon.