PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions about CZ75B

Gussy
12-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Is there a 22 conversion and if so where are they found?

I need a scope mount but do not want to drill/tap or send it to a gunsmith. I found a grip type on the net but I cannot find it now and that is what I'd prefer over a slide mount. Anyone know the maker or web site?

Jupiter7
12-16-2013, 11:55 PM
The 22 "kadet" conversion has been discontinued. They fetch a good price now.

philthephlier
12-17-2013, 01:32 AM
CZUSA has the conversion in stock as of yesterday. They said they had several but were expected to go fast at I believe was $475.

bhop
12-17-2013, 02:47 AM
Another great place to find excellent cz stuff is the CZ Custom shop Angus and his guys are The Top CZ Guys! Rob is a super nice guy to deal with too.

Gussy
12-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the information. Sounds like more than I want to spend for a .22 conversion.

I still need to find the grip type scope mount again. I searched last night for a while with no luck. Should have book marked it!!

bhop
12-18-2013, 08:40 PM
the CZUSA website has a forum and one of the subforums may have it or you can go to the Ask Angus subforum and Id bet the bank he could point you in the right direction.

Gussy
12-21-2013, 04:07 PM
I found one. Made by "Intech" if anyone else is looking. It's machined aluminum and replaces the right hand grip. You do not have to remove the iron sights and the scope doesn't have to absorb the slide recoil (both directions) either.

ebner glocken
12-21-2013, 08:32 PM
A buddy of mine has that "kadet" conversion kit on a SP01. It will shoot side by side with my marvel on a gold cup frame and a good trigger. At the time he gave considerably less than I did. I'm not sure it's worth 475 but if it makes you feel better they shoot wonderfully.

Ebner

Gussy
01-11-2014, 03:49 PM
I got the Intech grip type base.

Don't bother unless you have a milling machine. I spent 30 min on my mill "trimming" to get it to fit good and line up with the grip screw hole.

I don't have a sight for it yet but it does look like it will work for what I want. The iron sights do not need to be removed and they are useable with the base and red dot/scope in place. That is a plus.