PDA

View Full Version : Is LAR45 Back Up and Running

Viper225
12-16-2013, 01:58 AM
Just wondering if LAR45 has his bullet lube operation back up and running.
I saw a post where he had a fire, dated in October.

EDIT: They are, and I changed the Title to reflect that information.

Bob

Moonman
12-16-2013, 02:59 AM
He must be, I received some 45/45/10 from them a few weeks ago.

Houndog
12-16-2013, 07:58 AM
I just got a shipment of BAC, no delay from the time of ordering and when I recieved it.

Viper225
12-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Thanks

Bob

Viper225
12-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Since I got a double post for what ever reason, I will edit this one.

I brought up the White Label web site.

http://lsstuff.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3

Glen & Leah have lots of products. I decided to start out with 10 Solid Sticks of Carnuba Red. I have been using Blue Angel from Midway the last few years.
I am using a heater on my RCBS LAM, and have not had any real complaints about Blue Angel except the cost. Every thing I read about White Label "Carnuba Red" says it is better than Blue Angel, and WAY Cheaper.

I do not do Pay Pal. You have an option if you do not. You make the order out, and check the box that you are mailing a Check or Money Order. That is what I did. They do not process your order till the letter arrives with payment. Not quite as fast as using my Visa Card, but I am not out of lube either.

Tempted to try BAC. I read so much Positive about Carnuba Red, and as I have a heater on my LAM already it is not a problem.

This will be my first time pour filling my LAM. I have always used hollow sticks in the past. I think I am over that now.

On that very subject they have the lube now in a 2" X 6" Stick. I almost went that route. If you are doing melt and pour the bigger sticks should work very well.

Looking forward to getting my order in.

Bob

Viper225
12-27-2013, 10:31 AM
I just checked on the USPS Click and Ship Tracking Number for my White Label Order.
Out for Delivery.
Looks like my nice Mail Lady will be putting it in my mail box in about 2 hours.
It is nice that White Label furnishs the Tracking Number on the order.
Looks like Order Date to Shipped Date was under 10 days.
They told me about 10 days when I made the order.

I wish them luck getting their shop rebuilt and back to 100% production again. Weather has not been a great help this Fall.

I am looking forward to trying the Carnuba Red.

Bob

w5pv
12-27-2013, 11:00 AM
Unless you have had a fire you never really never understand the impact.I hope they come back bigger and stronger than before.

Jim Flinchbaugh
12-27-2013, 06:36 PM
I decided to start out with 10 Solid Sticks of Carnuba Red. I have been using Blue Angel

IF you get to trying out the Carnuba red, I'd appreciate some feed back.
I too have been using Blue Angel as it came in a box full of stuff I bought. I've got one stick left and then time to start on the
10 sticks of Carnuba Red I ordered a year ago. Very interested in how they compare and if any anomalies show up